ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV

Suzuki Ignis
Skip to 4 mins. Trying to find a copy of the full press release that describes the car by referring to noises of animals.

[youtube]y5gg2g7_qRU[/youtube]

"The exhaust noise ranges from the heavy rumbling of a stormy night, through the trumpeting of an elephant, to the rage of a lions roar."

I want to read this rest of it.

Can anyone find the full thing? Not having much luck so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/2885/lamborghini-murcielago-lp-670-4-sv-superveloce that was like the 3rd result on Google. I even discounted the 2nd result just because I didn't like the look of the website. The bit you're after is about 2/3rds of the way down, in the paragraph that starts "The weight reduction of more than 26 kg (57 lbs) in the engine area was derived primarily from the completely new exhaust system."

I was at Croft the same day one was there, immense machine. Got a ride in a Caterham that absolutely mullered it though not that it was being driven quickly at the time.

5610_514306326698_285700496_838340_.jpg

Turbos.
I've sat in the press car, my local Bentley dealer is now a Lambo dealer too. It was cool, but i could never get a car that attention seeking! I doubt that will be an issue i'll have to deal with though...

IMG00025-20100119-1500.jpg