ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heavy Rain (PS3)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I think the IGN review says you should stick with it when you're only 2 hours in and thinking how slow it is.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The demo was very slow but the comments here and on other forums have convinced me that I need this game in my PS3 life.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Started playing this today, not convinced yet that this game is as good as the reviews say it is. Very slow to get into the game but hopefully it picks up soon. I've just passed the section where you are the woman and wake up on the couch.

Started playing this today, not convinced yet that this game is as good as the reviews say it is. Very slow to get into the game but hopefully it picks up soon. I've just passed the section where you are the woman and wake up on the couch.

It gets pretty damn good after that, currently just over 2 inches and its only now starting to get good (much like a slow burning film really!)

The first few hours were slow and almost bored me but now can't wait to find out who the killer is! I won't give anything away but a few good bits happen soon about an hour from where you are and it pulls you in.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think I'm at 1.5" and the last scene did grab my attention. I was losing the will to live when all I was doing was pushing swings and crap like that.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The game was entertaining enough for me to complete it tonight. I may play some of the chapters again to see the alternative routes I could have taken.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I reckon I'll trade my copy of this in to Gamestation this week now that I have completed the game. Anyone know how much they are currently offering?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah I phoned HMV this morning and they told me I'd get £30 for it which is OK. If Wilky wants it for £30 then I'll sell it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Ok this is tricky to write up... if you haven't played the game then i would say avoid this post. *** SPOILERS *** POSSIBLE ***

ok, playing the full game at present. just got up to past the psycho analysis and am in the police station i think. didn't play anymore as needed dinner.

my thoughts so far? really like it! the music is beast... really atmospheric! was gutted when ...

*** SPOILER ***

when the kid with the balloon had his, you know... problem. I am guessing this is something you can't change?

Plus same with ''losing'' shaun... no idea where that kid is gone yet but i presume the worst with matey boy going a bit wibble and finding that thing in his hand... Plus i don't like being a loser living in some grot hole house. I liked my old house! :(

*** SPOILER OVER ***

ok actual gameplay?

at times the camera view ain't as great as you would like, plus the character sometimes gets a bit stuck... but overall i really like the atmosphere, graphics etc. really submersive. i feel this will really get me hooked. mega impressed so far.

Clio 182
Nice job posting spoilers! Perhaps change the thread title seeing as this game is all about the story.....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
no offence, but i don't think i could have made it much more obvious?

someone else posted spoilers that i only saw due to rasclart saying ti was a spoiler afterwards so i luckily avoided it.

a thread with a title spoilers probably doesn't help that much as with this it will be a given.

i think labelling if your post has a spoiler like i did is probably the best way to do it?

sorry if you read it though.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
no offence, but i don't think i could have made it much more obvious?

someone else posted spoilers that i only saw due to rasclart saying ti was a spoiler afterwards so i luckily avoided it.

a thread with a title spoilers probably doesn't help that much as with this it will be a given.

i think labelling if your post has a spoiler like i did is probably the best way to do it?

sorry if you read it though.
Worked a treat seb, i managed to miss it.

Yes clearly labelled and even if you read them it doesn't give too much away. I'd be pissed if someone posted up that the origami killer was ...........

Otherwise it was clearly labbelled!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The missus just phoned me and said Tesco have one left. I said I'm far too busy playing Battlefield 2 at the moment, and she said, "Yeah, but I might like to play it."

PMSL. Never played a PS3 or XBox game in her life. Still, she likes the concept and that it's a murder mystery style game.

So, cool.