ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heavy Rain (PS3)

LOL first game that mine actually liked, indeed she said can you buy another one of those games - she wasn't happy when I said its one of a kind!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah Gem just got past the scene where the 'burglars' break into the woman house. Pretty cool.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Uncharted 2 is utterly superb. But bear in mind, it takes a couple of hours play for you to understand what all the hype was about.

none :(
im just glad its over lol, there are only so many times you can watch the same scene over and over again.

Its still a great game though

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not really, no. It's all pretty linear and set out for you. It's basically like watching a movie but you do get control more often than not. Certainly not to wander anywhere you want, though. More around the scene you're in.

Just bought this of ebay £25.99 + £2 postage which i thought was quite cheap Hopefully it arrives fri.The game sounds good i liked the demo and i also liked fahrenheit.

soon to be 172
im at the bit where he finds the shoe box in the lockers at the station. Has taken agesto get this far and ill be hounest. Its a tad boring lol.

Bus w**ker
How are people playing this "game"? I borrowed it from my mate that's finished it and f**k me it's boring. 2" in and I want to drown myself. Doubt I'll finish it, glad I didn't waste money on it TBH.