ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heavy Rain (PS3)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it is basically a playable movie where you kinda make the decisions.

get the demo downloaded.

went on game as i have over 4000 points to use. the dam game is sold out :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ditto finished it tonight aswell, didnt see it coming!!!

cant wait to start it again, do all the different choices

26022010031.jpg

none :(
completed it, I knew who it was after progressing through the story, however 2 of my characters died lol.

Also i didnt get the "finish heavy rain" trophy, even though Ive completed the game.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
bought it friday night and finished it sat night, great game, and it makes me want to go back and do things differently

i want to try and get all the trophies aswell (not many games where that interests me)

Revels Mum & Sister
completed it, I knew who it was after progressing through the story, however 2 of my characters died lol.

Also i didnt get the "finish heavy rain" trophy, even though Ive completed the game.

Thanks for the spoiler clown shoe!

Started it last night. ONly just finished the opening bit with him putting his kid to bed.

Really good so far can see this being addictive.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
your characters don't always die. It depends on your choices.

Any one know when the download stories are available? Or even if there will deffo be some

Thanks for the spoiler clown shoe!

Started it last night. ONly just finished the opening bit with him putting his kid to bed.

Really good so far can see this being addictive.

how the f**k is that a spoiler, i didnt say who died, or who the killer is, or what path I took, so please explain how that is a spoiler.

my characters died on chioces i made, it states in reviews that your characters can die based on decisions.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
how the f**k is that a spoiler, i didnt say who died, or who the killer is, or what path I took, so please explain how that is a spoiler.

my characters died on chioces i made, it states in reviews that your characters can die based on decisions.

Calm down sheirley

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah and it also comes with the official soundtrack, whatever the hell that is.

Astra Twintop
I wonder what the 226 meg patch did and did it brick the PSN lol!

Anyone who owns a old style PS3 (chunky one) now has a very expensive paperweight.

The internal clock is fubar'd.

Wont even load / play blu rays or games.

SONY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIX IT AS ITS NOT A PSN ERROR ITS CONSOLE INTERNAL RELATED.

Slim PS3's are fine.

THERE IS A SOLUTION................

its called a Xbox 360

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I'm getting quite curious about this game now, May look at the demo tonight. Just all sounds a little simple an dull to me tbh. I'm slighty concerned about this update issue though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anyone who owns a old style PS3 (chunky one) now has a very expensive paperweight.

SONY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIX IT AS ITS NOT A PSN ERROR ITS CONSOLE INTERNAL RELATED.

Slim PS3's are fine.

its called a Xbox 360

Jog on you troll ;)

Clio 182

Slim PS3's are fine.

its called a Xbox 360

OMG so we were not able to play any games for 24 hours how did we survive?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I downloaded the demo for this yesterday, doubt I'll buy it. It played like a pre-determined movie with a few odd controller inputs thrown in to make me feel involved.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
^^ thats what i thought when i first played it

however when playing the full game you soon realise that every decision/mistake can have an effect on the story

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
finished it last night. didn't really last long ! thought it was s**t at the beginning, but it grew on me. will probably try it again on a harder difficulty level.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
if people do post up spoilers please put a warning up. id much prefer if you didn't even post plot stuff etc that is critical to the story etc.

i don't want to ruin this game. cheers :)

My mate has been playing it tonight... been texting me.

02b32e1b.jpg

ceeef96d.jpg

i cannot wait to play this!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
if people do post up spoilers please put a warning up. id much prefer if you didn't even post plot stuff etc that is critical to the story etc.

i don't want to ruin this game. cheers :)

My mate has been playing it tonight... been texting me.

02b32e1b.jpg

ceeef96d.jpg

i cannot wait to play this!!!

LOL!!

Very true, mind. I know quite a few folk who have actually weeped (and not from the penis) when playing the game and how it unfolds given your input.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
keep checking game.co.uk as i have £12 worth of points to use... HR still out of stock.. :/

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
my mate, the sweet prince, got his in game on saturday, then it was sold out. said the store was rammed...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I wish I'd bought it in HMV at the MetroCentre last Friday. £44.99 for the Special Edition and £37.99 for the standard one. They had loads :(

it really is a great game, the 1st bit is boring but its teaching you to get used to the buttons, but when you get into wow.