ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MV632 front bumper and colour coding inserts?

A slow one
Ive had my 52 plate 1.2 dynamique for around a year now and some inconsiderate bell decided to crash into her when she was parked at work and drove off leaving no details whatsoever :mad: This resulted in me fitting pretty much a whole new front end to the car (not matching in colour) this was only a short term fix so i could get her back on the road for work commitments. The bonnet was blue which has now been replaced with a matching mv632. the bumper ( from a 04) however still remains grey :dapprove:, i was wondering would it be easier and more importantly match better if i had it painted to match as i was going to colour code the side strips, door pulls, spoiler and the front and rear bumper inserts to match. any advice would be muchly appreciated
cheers sam