ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MW2 £31.97 at tesco + cdouble clubcard ponts + quidco

tesco direct are doing 20% off game preorders

it was on hot uk deals earlier

even without quidco its still decent at £35

Sticking with shopto. I will have it at least a day before release and won't have it a fortnight later and many apology emails from tescos!

Fiesta ST-2
No way! This game is going to be the first game to retail at £50 according to the new PSM3 Mag. Tesco's is well cheap!

i think plan is price it really high due to hype everyone goes ooooh i really want it but cant pay that for it and people talk about it loads but come release day it goes for £35 and everyone buys it as its so cheap

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'm still not quite sure how you get £31.97? tesco direct quidco is only 3%?

I still don't think it's going to be £50. Every game for the 360 is £49.99 RRP, but they never sell them at that.

The publishers might set a higher trade price, but someone will break that price and then the rest will follow. It might not be £30 at launch, but it'll be under £40 very quickly IMO.

But even then, it's cracking value. People will pay £15 for a film that you watch and then sits on the shelf, maybe you'll watch it again in a couple of months time. With a game like COD you'll play it for hours upon hours.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
oh and there is a delivery charge - £4.74 - so £40...not that cheap really!

Last edited: