ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1.2 16v!

1.2 16v
Finally got round to giving it a clean, so took a few pics!

Just after it was bought:

justsold.jpg

Just after it was cleaned:

cleanfront.jpg cleanside.jpg clean-back.jpg cleanwheel.jpg

got some plans, but thanks to being skint, nothing much will be happening soon!

1.2 16v
looks tidy :) what you got planned?

new wheels is the big one i wanna save for, want the ones off the rs f1 team r27 or something similar in black, and get it lowered.
for now just gunna do little things, de-letter the boot. silvatec bulbs then smoke the lights hopefully soon

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I have a mk3 aswell (but the newer facelift model) and unless you're loaded there's not alot you can do to them as coilovers etc are so expensive!

All I've done to mine is silvervision indicator bulbs all round, wind deflectors, taken the C L I O badge off the back and LED sidelights

03914.jpg

1.2 16v
I have a mk3 aswell (but the newer facelift model) and unless you're loaded there's not alot you can do to them as coilovers etc are so expensive!

All I've done to mine is silvervision indicator bulbs all round, wind deflectors, taken the C L I O badge off the back and LED sidelights

03914.jpg

looks great! love the front end of the facelift model :) got the same planned for mine for now, only little things but it all makes a difference

2007 clio dynamique
Keep a look out on ebay for lowering springs as they do come up every now and again , i bought mine for 40 quid iirc

1.2 16v
UPDATE:

few little things...

new pioneer mp3/aux/usb player

pioneerradio.jpg

and CS tax disc holder + sticker

cstaxholder.jpg cssticker.jpg

:)

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
new wheels is the big one i wanna save for, want the ones off the rs f1 team r27 or something similar in black

They won't fit I'm afraid. Mk3 clio sports are 5 stud, and I'm sure non sports are 4 stud? Am I right?

Little touches sound good dude.

1.2 16v
They won't fit I'm afraid. Mk3 clio sports are 5 stud, and I'm sure non sports are 4 stud? Am I right?

Little touches sound good dude.

yeahh, just seen lately they're 5 stud and mine are 4 :( ah, just have to find something similar!

if the weather looks up this weekend, gunna do a bit of carbon wrapping... probably just the fuel cap. Also debadging the boot

1.2 16v
been busy today :p

smoked the rear lights the good old fashioned way with tights, just to see what it looks like temporarily until i get some silvertecs and will then get film and do them properly, but for now...

IMG-20120623-00124.jpg

then after that went to my mates and we debadged it...

IMG-20120623-00125.jpg

next plan: my sisters bf bought 2 big rolls of carbon fibre effect vinyl to do wrap parts of his bmw and is letting me use some, probably just do the fuel cap, and probably the diamond on the boot, if that looks good perhaps the diamond on the front too

1.2 16v
UPDATE + PHOTOS:

had a little toy with some carbon vinyl... wrapped fuel cap + faces of diamonds... considering taking off the vinyl on the diamonds, spraying them a carbon grey colour, then re-wrapping the faces...

carboncap.jpg carbonbackdiamond.jpg carbonfrontdiamond.jpg

some pics of my clio + my mates Punto Evo

cliopuntoatqueyside.jpg puntoclioqueyside.jpg

something a bit different... my sisters bf's e34...

karlse34.jpg e34engine.jpg

1.2 16v
Lol this is going far. Didn't realise how long I'd be out of money for.

Gave her a clean today.

Only mod I've done since is a stubby aerial haha.

Got pics, will put them up later.

Last edited:
  1.2 16v
pic of said stubby aerial, my god it's a good looking aerial... gets sh*t reception though.

clean3.jpg

Attachments

• clean1.jpg
    clean1.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 21