ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 clio project

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
All painted and looking spot on with her new pain
IMG_2048.JPG

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
Can you find some pics? The only problem with them are that line in a very dark red, almost black, and could look odd.
Thanks

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You have done a really good job of this mate! Car is a real credit to you. Most wont like that it's a 1.2 you've done it to though, but got to appreciate the amount of work in it.

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
You have done a really good job of this mate! Car is a real credit to you. Most wont like that it's a 1.2 you've done it to though, but got to appreciate the amount of work in it.
Thank you mate means a lot! and yeah I know I get that a lot with Clio sport owners they either hate it or they love it ahha

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
You going to go to a sport after this or is that not really what you're after?
Yeah I would like one but to be honest my plan is to do a engine swop when my engine finally gives up. Was thinking maybe a 1.8T out of a AudiTT some one has done it recently

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
It's nice to see a project (regardless of it being a sport or not) that isn't just following the herd of every other. I'm guilty of falling into this too though as obviously there's mods which are done which are good ones on these cars. But you're really doing something different! Seen them smoothed before with no side strips and I really like the look. Hopefully it doesn't sag later down the line mate.

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
It's nice to see a project (regardless of it being a sport or not) that isn't just following the herd of every other. I'm guilty of falling into this too though as obviously there's mods which are done which are good ones on these cars. But you're really doing something different! Seen them smoothed before with no side strips and I really like the look. Hopefully it doesn't sag later down the line mate.
Yeah iv only seen it on 3 other clios I think it makes the car look really clean and yeah I know what you mean ahah it's good to be different