ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 16v

Renault Clio Sport 172
This is my baby!:approve: Comments are welcome!

Plans:
- little bit lower
- new rims...
-what else? :D

More and better pics coming soon!

c2cv5.jpg

c1qm1.jpg
c3vd5.jpg

Last edited:
  Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Looks good but....

1 - lose the k&n sticker
2 - leave the wheels just refurb them (white would be best but could go for black)
3 - good service then serious turning :evil:

Where are you from dude.

*edit* - looking at your forum name are you from finland?

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Kewl welcome to the forum nice car you got there :) Im going to Finland this year with my gf to meet some of her Relatives oh the fun

clio 182 black /gold
ajketley said:
Looks good but....

1 - lose the k&n sticker
2 - leave the wheels just refurb them (white would be best but could go for black)
3 - good service then serious turning :evil:

Where are you from dude.

*edit* - looking at your forum name are you from finland?

Yes i totaly agree. With the above. Maybe slam it a little

Renault Clio Sport 172
Thanks for tips. I want to keep this clio proportionately original condition. Only some little changes. I put there some new photos.

r_1153393772.jpg

r_1149850234.jpg

r_1149850115.jpg

Last edited:
  1996 Valver
FinClio said:
Why lucky? That would be cool, or is it?:eek:

Its not, they ALL leak...........normally on to the central locking sensor, causing it to fail. Pluss they are heavy!

172 coming soon
Lose the tow hitch.

Get rid of the rear wiper

Colour code everything, and maybe lose the rub strips, handles and locks oon dorrs and boot.

Light tints

Deck it about 60mm

Lose the light washers on the front too..

Just my opinion :D

'92 172, Lotus Elise
looks identical to mine! :eek: very nice ;)

oh, except you have headlight washers.. not seen those before

for the record, neither of the clios ive owned has had a leaky sunroof. they do whistle at about 80 though :(

lol

Mine leaks AND whistles! :p

I would say leave it as standard but if you want to spend some money then either replace all the suspension, including bushes, with new, or convert it to Williams suspension set up :cool:

Be aware that if you lower it it will grip better but won't handle as well!

Other than that, smooth the boot by removing the lock; convert to phase 2 bumpstrips, rear lights and rear carbon strip; refurb the wheels :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
i had a valver that was apparently 'IMMACULATE' i got from a place called chartoak in wilmslow (sure some have heard of it) in 1999. soon as i got it out of showroom and round a bend the sunroof pissed about a pint of water over my pants. was not impressed.
anyway, in response to the original question - mods should include puttin steerin wheel on correct side of car! mint car that tho. id just lower it and tidy it up with ph2 grille, rear lights and remove the rear wiper and badges. polish the alloys up and delock it, etc etc