ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 cup

RenaultSport clio 17
This is my 172 cup clean for a change lol

Attachments

• HPIM0220.JPG
    HPIM0220.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 85
  • HPIM0223.JPG
    HPIM0223.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 109
  • HPIM0222.JPG
    HPIM0222.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 101
  Engles Mummy
Very nice m8, I'm loving the splitter!

Btw get yourself prepared for the biggest slating...

Adam

Megane R26
General Rule of Cliosport, no to:

Lexus lights
Dodgy Wheels
Sunstrips

Basically anything that aint standard

lol (only messing)

Not to my taste, but if your happy thats what counts, like the splitter thou. :)

RenaultSport clio 17
MrStabby said:
General Rule of Cliosport, no to:

Lexus lights
Dodgy Wheels
Sunstrips

Basically anything that aint standard

lol (only messing)

Not to my taste, but if your happy thats what counts, like the splitter thou. :)
That`s ok i`m a big lad i can handle it :eek: lol, my mates told me to keep it standard but as usual one thing led to another cheers anyways:D
Dazza

Looking for a ph-quick...
Subway, thats a bold statement!!!! Not to my taste but each to his own!! If your happy with it then ignore what other people say!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
looks pretty meaty in the flesh. I like the clio cup stickers on the side.

:D

no turinis?

:lolup:

Iceberg 172
not seen that splitter fitted before but interested to see it in the flesh. I'm not keen on the rest of the mods though

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Don't like the BMW-esq wheels bud, make the car look distorted. Either that or it's the pics. Rest of the car is mint though mate.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
up close and in the flesh it actually looks quite dapper.

The alloys really suit when you see it. I liked the sound of the zorst

RenaultSport clio 17
R20 CWH said:
looks pretty meaty in the flesh. I like the clio cup stickers on the side.

:D

no turinis?

:lolup:
Wonder where the turinis have gone eh m8 ;) lol, i don`t think the pics do it justice but everyones entitled to thier opinion, at the end of the day it`s an rs and what i wanted, i bloody love it so :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: lol

172 M69 eater
its certainly... original :D

if u like it fella thats what matters!!

ps u sell the turinis then...

172 Cup
You've ruined it, basically. Who in the world fits chrome number plate surrounds these days? Not to mention Lexus lights and bad-boy wheels.

pecan said:
You've ruined it, basically. Who in the world fits chrome number plate surrounds these days? Not to mention Lexus lights and bad-boy wheels.

he would and ppl do ....................just not all the ppl on here do it the original tbh

A Euro'd one...
I like it in general. Love the splitter and the Cup graphics but im not to keen on the lexus style lights or the sunstrip. I think the wheels would look better if the car was slammed. Nice effort though.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i like the.... colour.

the RenaultSport clios are known for handling brilliantly, you've gone and fuked that up with 17s lol

splitter looks ok, id lower it and stick it back on standard wheels will look much better. and obviously back to standard lights lol

182BG
i like the splitter from the front but from the side it doesn't match the original shape of the bumper, but who really cares about that :)

RenaultSport clio 17
$torm Rider said:
I like it in general. Love the splitter and the Cup graphics but im not to keen on the lexus style lights or the sunstrip. I think the wheels would look better if the car was slammed. Nice effort though.
Wouldn`t go down that route of slamming my car again m8 i like a little bit of comfort and not bounce down the road with every bump:D , i fitted eibach pro kit on it only couple weeks ago lowered it slightly but even with the 17s on it handles well, thanks for all your comments guys good & bad i appreciate it cheers
Dazza