ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 cup.

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Hi guys first time im going to show off the clio. i fitted my Ashley cat back system yesterday and decided to take some snaps.

Any opinions or advice on what to do next or to be changed would be greattt.

Clio s 1.jpg
Clio s 2.jpg
Clio s 3.jpg
Clio s 4.jpg
Clio s 5.jpg

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Well tbh i kinda thot it looked a bit out of place myself. it only costed me 25 quid posted from ebay. And i was desperatly needing a new one at the time :(

Sport 182
Yer don't look to bad and it will keep you going until you get what you really want.Car looks nice tho!!

Last edited:

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
As said looks like a tidy car. Stealth exhaust perhaps in the future?

Oh and get some clear side repeaters. PM me if you want any, got a spare set ;)

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Cheers again lads. yeh looks like a wee stealthy is on the cards. time to start the save. Just a nightmare as i had insurance renewal 3 weeks ago. on the plus side dropped to down to 814.94 from 1153.45 :)

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Yeh just the back end is lowered. well yeh i just got a show cage for the back so have decided to remove the tints. exhaust is staying untill i get dosh for buying the stealth.