ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Hybrid - 5 Years Old Today.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As it was about time for a major service i took the chance to get a few other niggling problems sorted as well. Had all the work done at Arnold Clark Warrington, not the best service but i got the parts cheap.:D

As well as the normal service malarkey, the following were replaced...
  • Full set of engine/gearbox mounts. (uprated)
  • Two new driveshafts/CV's.
  • Front pads.
  • Full set of exhaust bushes (was rattling like a b*tch due to worn mountings!)
Also when i was in they asked for the current odometer reading, then told me that my car was exactly 5 years old today. Funny really, after all those new parts and a full service it feels brand new.:eek:

Took a few pics when i got back...and no, they didn't return it this clean.:mad: ....so it seems that you can't have everything.

f3b71f93.jpg

7bf07d3a.jpg

a5c1fda4.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yes!...and the present, you ask?

a thorough caning on Snake Pass....and probably not the best way to bed in new pads.

Vee dub
Long way from me that...

Still, guess a trip to s.wales may do the trick and give the valver a good workout.

Cars looking good as always anyway mate....

'18 Megane dci
Happy Birthday Mr Hybrid! Looking stunning as usual Chris, my first service is due next month, 2 years old it'll be and not one problem yet (I didn't say that). :S

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dave Cli02 said:
Happy Birthday Mr Hybrid! Looking stunning as usual Chris, my first service is due next month, 2 years old it'll be and not one problem yet (I didn't say that). :S

Jinxed!!

;)

i know painting calipers can looka bit cack, but think painting them silver on yours not only would look good, but also cover up the nice orange look they have at the moment

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jones said:
Nice looking car, where abouts did you get the uprated engine mounts from?

They are the Poly-Flex set that K-Tec sell. The difference is night and day!:approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
clio16v1996 said:
Looking good as ever chris

Whens the lock surround getting done?

It's going into the bodyshop before Christmas to get the front bumper sprayed because of stonechips!:mad:...

So i'm going to get it put on then. Still not actually seen it. lol. My Dad picked it up for me because i was on holiday.:eek:

Thanks again Rich.