ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 + new camera phone =

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Was bored, so thought i would try the camera on my phone after having the car washed. I guess they forgot the tyre gel.

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Scuffed both front alloys trying to get out of the gutter in the snow, they were only 2 months old:mad:

DSC00014.jpg

S

Ste King 182

yeh wheels look slightly too big imo 16s max ide say :) but each to there own ;)

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice car mate - not sold on the wheels though. are they 17's.......they look a little on the large side to me?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Car looks good mate, but yeah id agree with the wheel comment. Is that a skoda splitter?

Dan

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
They are 17's .. says so on the tyre in the pic :rasp: [Ditchfinders? No wonder you got stuck in the snow ;)]

15s or 16s will make it feel much better. 17s on clios just tramline to hell :(

Other than that ... looks smart ! Shame on you taking it to someone to get washed though haha

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
lol didnt think the wheels would go down too well on here, but i am one of the very few that actually prefer the look of 17s on a clio. 15's are way too small imo and i already had a set of 17" tyres ready to fit. and they were a bargain, £150 of ebay brand new/un-used so cant complain at that. Didn't want to follow everyone else and get turinis, i dont really like them anyway, or doing the anthracite powder coating thing which i really hate. I like my wheels to be shiny not a dull colour but as said, each to there own

splitter is the Skoda vrs, not bad for £12

Phone is a sony ericsson X10 mini pro android

bumper sticker was already on when i bought it, not really my thing but i do like it a lot. Plus i cant take it off, dont know what it could be covering

.......and calling it a flamer? that would be gay

soon to be 182 ;)
whats with the side bullets? bit of a dodgey cracking paint job? looks to me like they are rattle canned (sorry if theyre not) and you put to many coats on too wuick without time to dry

Mini Cooper S
Get some tar remover or autosol on the wheels. Should get all the black s**t off them, from the the curb damage.

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
whats with the side bullets? bit of a dodgey cracking paint job? looks to me like they are rattle canned (sorry if theyre not) and you put to many coats on too wuick without time to dry

Yeah it is a bit dodgy, first thing I have ever sprayed but they look ok when stood back from them. Had a can of silver spray spare so gave it a go, Will be doing them again properly sometime