ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 ph quick red

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
the colour is good, but the colour in the engine bay and wheels spoil it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
colour looks awesome.

dont like the bling wheels or yellow engine cover tho.

take a good handling, fast car, make it handle worse with big wheels and slower with an open air filter & larger rolling radius wheels!

still think it looks good tho, but id slam it on its arse

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
fair comment on the wheels just different i thought the originals looked horrid,and as for them making it slower would this really make all that much difference,honestly.......
oh and how is it wrecked all can be changed no big deals anyone would think the things been totally modded its still fairly standard so wrecked...how?:eek:

Ive seen this around Lowestoft, nice!. Where did you get those stickers on the skirts from?

found them on ebay a while back mate,you local i take it then?:approve:

do you think i would be better off getting the carbon engine cover ???thinking about it maybe this is abit too much what ya think?

BLACK WIDOW 06 said:
Ive seen this around Lowestoft, nice!. Where did you get those stickers on the skirts from?

found them on ebay a while back mate,you local i take it then?:approve:

Yep like it alot. Im from Belton, saw yours parked at that park opposite the Wherry. Im looking for some new wheels for mine, thinking of black as its a silver 172 ff. Want those stickers, look great on yours......and mine.

Civic Type-R
I think it looks pretty nice :) Just dont like the yellow bits at all, they would look much better black! Apart from that though I like it.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i LOVE that! dont usually like the red in clios apart from trophy red but thats gorgeous!!!

Golf R/Leon FR
is a very nice colour and rare not keen on the wheels, trophy wheels would look sweet on it tbh

id paint the calipers flame red also

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Is that a standard sport colour or has it been resprayed?? I love it. Get the carbon engine cover and paint the calipers red or black and it'll be perfect. Nice to see a different 172