ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Video!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Bought myself a new video camera yesterday so I thought I'd have a stab at putting together a vid. This is my first attempt and I've not tried anything like this in the past so go easy! I wish I'd got more footage as that would have made the video a bit more interesting but its not come out too bad for a first attempt.

(Right Click, Save as)

http://rick.runtingz.com/videos/Untitled_0002.wmv 28.6MB

http://rick.runtingz.com/videos/Untitled_0003.wmv 10.5MB

Both vids are the same, just done different versions for those without fast broadband.

Rick

Clio 182
Nice car. Hoping to get one in the future. However, currently restricted by age.lol. Will just have to sticke with my mk1 1.4 sport for now.haha

Der Panzer
Errrrrr..... I like the watch. Where did you get it? :D

Cracking Vid, ace soundtrack; job well done fella.

Racing Blue 182
nice vid, looks like a nice track you have there.

Cant wait until it gets dry again, because driving is so much better

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Music is Voodoo People 'Pendulum mix'. Love the video, are you off work bored?:approve:
Make another in dry.:cool:

ben_p said:
you look like a good driver anyways

hehe, I wouldn't get too carried away! The road was very wet in places so I had to take it steady and smooth.

Glad you all like the vid. Can't wait for the good weather to come! I've got tons of new ideas just from doing this wid so the next one should be a big improvement.

Rick

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i wil have a look at this once mine is finished compressing...i am doing my first vid for the first tim at the moment...should be posted later...

look forward to watching this

Freebone said:
i wil have a look at this once mine is finished compressing...i am doing my first vid for the first tim at the moment...should be posted later...

look forward to watching this

Nice one mate. Look forward to seeing it.

awesome video mate

still havent seen you around lincoln though. (you seen johnnytrophy @ pitstop's new private plate?? quite funny)

what tripod you got?? im just looking at a cheap one on ebay now. cant wait for the summer to come, gonna try do a decent video.

GuyS said:
awesome video mate

still havent seen you around lincoln though. (you seen johnnytrophy @ pitstop's new private plate?? quite funny)

what tripod you got?? im just looking at a cheap one on ebay now. cant wait for the summer to come, gonna try do a decent video.

The tripod is fairly old Panasonic one but its well specced. It does the job.

Saw Johnny's Trophy a few weeks back I think. I noticed that it had a private plate on but I can't remember what it said.

Rick said:
The tripod is fairly old Panasonic one but its well specced. It does the job.

Saw Johnny's Trophy a few weeks back I think. I noticed that it had a private plate on but I can't remember what it said.

i only really need a cheap one, found one on ebay for 15 quid, 1.25metres high max so seems ideal for car shots.

looks like its mean to say PISS OFF

LOL

Ah yeah, that rings a bell. P15 SOF or something similar I think. Got a link to the tripod you're looking at?

Freebone said:
just watched it now....brilliant mate..totally different style to mine aswell

am trying to upload it onto putfile now

Before I started filming it I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do, like the shot of the Renault Sport badge at the end and how it would work with the music. Try watching some Top Gear episodes for ideas. The photography on there is top notch. I was trying to get a bit of a Top Gear effect with the first few shots. Didn't really work all that well :eek: But I know how to do it better for the next one

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Nice one, all u need now is someone to film u doing drive bys :D !!!!!

where abouts were u there, lincolnshires roads all like 1 large rally stage.

carbon copy said:
what program do you use to edit it all together Rick?

Just used Windows Movie Maker. I've got Pinnacle Studio as well, but Movie Maker does everything I need for now.

Harry_manback said:
Nice one, all u need now is someone to film u doing drive bys :D !!!!!

where abouts were u there, lincolnshires roads all like 1 large rally stage.

Yeah we'll have to have a play around with the cameras some time. Theres a good road between Gainsborough and Willingham that I sometimes play one. The best ones are south of Lincoln and then up onto the Wolds. Plenty of fun to be had up there

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Rick said:
Yeah we'll have to have a play around with the cameras some time. Theres a good road between Gainsborough and Willingham that I sometimes play one. The best ones are south of Lincoln and then up onto the Wolds. Plenty of fun to be had up there

me and my mate were on that runway down there the other day, but my iginition problem was playing up, so i got to about 60, then realised the runway was about 1/4 long and i was all of a sudden back on the road.

we should meet up at some point for sure. tillbridge lane is where is as though mate, id give u a run for you £ money down there.......NOT! ha ha ha

im in lincs area with headrest mount and mini dv camera too.

i need someone to help with the drive by stuff!

like low down closeup drivebys top gear style etc ;)

would be fun to find a decent airfield to play on..
lincs is full of RAF bases and ex RAF bases.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
yeh, i went to bliton for a day rallying, dunno how much of it is unused, i remember when i was a kid there was stockcars on it and people were drag racing their cars next to the track, might be worth a wonder down, its not far from gainsborough.

ill help guy as long as its not i a built up area ok!!

Harry_manback said:
yeh, i went to bliton for a day rallying, dunno how much of it is unused, i rmember when i was a kid there was stockcars on it and people were drag racing their cars next to the track, might be worth a wonder down, its not far from gainsborough.

binbrook used to have the rallys too but was stopped by local residents cmplaining.. not sure if their field is still public access or whether its been shut off etc ?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
they should all be in class by then anyway, ud just be endangering the truents. would save the government fortune if u mowed them down lol

Ford Fiesta
nice vid mate, is it just the angle looks to have a large gap under your headlights?

Liam.