ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Video!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Yeah the gap does look a bit big in the video. I never really noticed it on the car tho, so its maybe just exagerated by the camera for whatever reason...

MKIII 138
im sure you live near me the roads in fact one in particular where the first still shots are taken are ???

meggerman said:
im sure you live near me the roads in fact one in particular where the first still shots are taken are ???

It was all done on a road near Lincoln. I very much doubt you'd recognise it tbh as it's pretty well off the beaten track!

btw, I checked with the lad whose server I'm using to host these vids, apparently the downloads have taken up over 2GB or bandwidth since they were hosted! Not sure how many times they've been downloaded in total but on Monday alone there were over 200 individual downloads. lol