ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 6 sessions at Blyton...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Featuring the lovely Chris @Cads , great to meet you sir, pleasure to have you alongside.

The video is in two parts, first single camera shots only, and then the entire session with all 4 angles combined. If you were on track, see yourself here and want me to pull together footage of you just using the front and rear camera footage, let me know and I'll knock something up.

Sessions 2-6 will follow one by one. They're a ballache to edit, I should have them all done in a week or so.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Featuring the lovely Chris @Cads , great to meet you sir, pleasure to have you alongside.

The video is in two parts, first single camera shots only, and then the entire session with all 4 angles combined. If you were on track, see yourself here and want me to pull together footage of you just using the front and rear camera footage, let me know and I'll knock something up.

Sessions 2-6 will follow one by one. They're a ballache to edit, I should have them all done in a week or so.

Lovely bloke is @Cads

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I wish I had remembered to hit record to get some footage of @MarkCup and @Touring_Rob both going sideways 😂

The difference is ones RWD and on skinny tyres and the other was a FWD on semi slicks, Rob got more sideways if anything. I was f**king howling 😂
In the next installment;

Me: is that Kyle?
Dan:
Me: it is!
Dan:
Me: right, let's go 😁
Dan:

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I wish I had remembered to hit record to get some footage of @MarkCup and @Touring_Rob both going sideways 😂

The difference is ones RWD and on skinny tyres and the other was a FWD on semi slicks, Rob got more sideways if anything. I was f**king howling 😂
There was a black Clio following me towards the end of the day, he was loads quicker than me but at one point I thought I had let the back go a bit too far... he suddenly put about 5 car lengths between us thinking I was about to be on my roof :ROFLMAO:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Mark .. every time you go through that chicane, something goes 'beep-beep' and I'm sure it doesn't happen again all lap. Is it something to do with the rapid left right change in direction & a warning, or what...?

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
This one's been live since Sunday but not posted in here as I've been a bit distracted with a nice 3 day break and trackday at Donnington.

So here's the delightful but sadly misguided @Flat Eric , penultimate session of the day 😁

7:58

Mark; "See I wasn't sure we were going to get stopped there"
Eric; "Its alright, its alright"
Internal Eric; "Its not alright Mark, its not alright" :ROFLMAO:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So cringey to hear myself on video.

My facial reaction says it all everytime you breaked into that chicane 🤣🤣

Cheers for taking me out in it though Mark. Loved it.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
And lastly, with the quite frankly chewable @Touring_Rob , session 6 ended the day.

Congratulations, you've finished editing a million hours of Blyton!

Passenger lap was great fun, thank you for editing out all of my girly squeals and especially the bits where I was comparing the feel of your Cayman seat to @Iranian Pudding 's mums face (y)

It was a superb day, I have since done a track evening at Brands hatch and that highlighted how decent everyone was on track at Blyton, although Brands is nearly 3 hours closer to me the day at Blyton was twice as fun. Looking forward to crossing paths again soon Mark 🥰