ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 - almost 100% track ready

Renaultsport 220T
Looks good mate.

I think you need to remove that wheel brace from it's current position though. If you did have a frontal impact, you could find it impaled into the back of your head. :eek:

CIMG0681.gif

Mk2 172
Thanks Doug :)
Rob yeah I reckon so, I still have the nut in at the back, and the fronts have miles lower to go!

Dan, yeah I do want ITB's but doubt I could afford them!

You can have the whole kit off my car including all parts needed for 2k
Saving 900 quid off retail. Only 3 months old :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
SM, it is quite solid, but I'm worried now so I will shift it!

Dan don't tempt me, I do want it but my insurance will rape me on performance mods, especially being 19! Plus I need to start saving money! Keep it another year then ask me :D

Renaultsport 220T
I think the whole tool bag isn't fixed in that well. Not for having no back seats etc. I was thinking about reinforcing my one.

You could get one if these...

fixing

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yeah I suppose the whole fixing isnt the best, I have got a few ideas of fitting stuff in when I get round to it which should make it a lot safer.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thought someone would spot that, had to swap it over for the Rozzers but rushed putting it back on!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Bought them from a guy on here, not seen any the same before though, similar to Evo wheels.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hope you can drive....Far too many Stripped track cars on here and noone with any talent! Fact!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Hope you can drive....Far too many Stripped track cars on here and noone with any talent! Fact!

I'm probably a bit better than McCrae was to be honest....

The point is to get good really, I reckon I'm pretty good on the back roads but I know deep down I'm not! Just got carried away with things, although the price of everything I've done to the car to date is still less than what a new set of H&R's are, I just got carried away!

I'm now a qualified engineer and still live at home, so plenty of money means plenty of track days, but none until the new year now in better weather. My first one was supposed to be today but fooshed my hand so cant drive properly :(

I'm unsure on gloss black black though...........

Looking good mate, work hard play hard lol, H&R's within a few months, got to love the spending spree!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ bought them for the Lupo after 2 days of ownership, lasted a bit longer for this one!

It's pretty clean at the minute, pic shows nowhere near how caked it is :D
Late night rally stages are awesome!

CIMG0691.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Was gonna go lower and sort out the rear grinding, and fit my new front discs, but the rain has come so stuff it, might get round to it tomorrow.

Next plan is get the wheels shot blasted clean then do a proper refurb on them and get them looking mint.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
There a bit of grinding when i brake coming from the rear, only does it from about 5 - 0 mph, so gonna get the brakes to bits and see whats wrong.

I'm hoping its just something stuck between the pad and disc.

ITB'd 182...
There a bit of grinding when i brake coming from the rear, only does it from about 5 - 0 mph, so gonna get the brakes to bits and see whats wrong.

I'm hoping its just something stuck between the pad and disc.

hopefully. keep us updated with pics of the rims

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Will do mate.

What colours do people think? I like matt black, but maybe gloss? Satin?