ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 at Abingdon Airfield.

Wasn't a bad track, but I wouldn't be rushing back there. I had a voucher from the organisers. Better in the morning rain/wet allowing us to focus on controlling the spins rather than out right speed laps, but was a good fun day though!

Clio held up very well against the other cars. There was a lot of faster machinery there. A lovely white 911 GT3, but he seemed to be pottering along. A couple of GTRs which were giving it down the straights but generally quite tame around the twisties. A lovely big AMG mercedes which I managed to hold off compltely until decided to swap places and let him go. He was obviously much faster on the straights but there wasn't many of them with enough space, plus the track was quite damp from the downpours all morning.

Anyway here's a few pics and a video from one of the later sessions when the track dried up. I apologise in advaced for the extremely poor video quality, it was only an old digi camera. I'm still yet to buy a Go Pro.

View attachment 97119View attachment 97120View attachment 97121View attachment 97122View attachment 97123View attachment 97124View attachment 97125View attachment 97126View attachment 97127View attachment 97128View attachment 97129View attachment 97132View attachment 97133View attachment 97134View attachment 97135View attachment 97136

View attachment 97138

Last edited:
Here's the video. Pretty boring at times so I've added a few points of interest..

Again, sorry for the bad quality!

Last edited by a moderator: