ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 avec Bryera's 172 Cup.

Gave the cars a clean and get some photos. We then decided to go down the lanes to dirty them again. :S

Anyway bryera's photos:

IMG_0342_zpsef5e8eb7.jpg

IMG_0339_zps197c77f6.jpg

IMG_0340_zps8519d2cb.jpg

IMG_0341_zpsb4accc98.jpg

I only got one photo worth posting, trying out a HDR app on my iPhone:

IMG_0333_zps1d8a2129.jpg

And finally, some noise:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 8 MR
Have you took your sidelights out yet Ade?

Picture quality is quite poor tbh.

They could both do with a 3/4 plate and the cup needs a splitter.

Have you took your sidelights out yet Ade?

Picture quality is quite poor tbh.

They could both do with a 3/4 plate and the cup needs a splitter.

I agree with the picture quality, mine were bad but I just it might have something to do with running the HDR app aswell as the camera app. There ABJ's besides the HDR.

No, I'm not taking them out. And I could do without the police hassle for the front plate tbh. Cops are anal about plates around here.

Evo 8 MR
I agree with the picture quality, mine were bad but I just it might have something to do with running the HDR app aswell as the camera app. There ABJ's besides the HDR.

No, I'm not taking them out. And I could do without the police hassle for the front plate tbh. Cops are anal about plates around here.

You wont get hassle for no sidelights, it just looks loads better without them.

With regards to the plate I meant just for pics/shows really, not worth the fine.

Clio 200 CUP
Shut up ozzy to be lol I know I need a splitter but need to find out why she keeps cuttings out on me first. The RSTuner will help with that I will come up in October time and pick the axle stands and the RSTuner up mate as well as giveing you your cash then as well and then go for a drive in the valleys and I not that assed about 3/4 plate steve.

Evo 8 MR
Was about to say you both should come down here for the day, then I can take some pics for you with a proper camera.

Get the F1's on beforehand though.