ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Project thread

Clio 182 Cup FF
Recently bought a Clio 182 2005 with 30k on the clock.

Got it about a month ago and unfortunatly had a bit of a crash so not a great start lol....

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

It now has a 172 light in as it was local just so it was road legal.

I am off to Birmigham at the weekend to pick up a new front bumper, Wing, headlight and engine cover. Should be a nice trip as about 3 hours away for me so be nice to see what the car is like on trips.

Want to try spraying the engine cover so getting a spare incase all goes horribly wrong.

Piper cross induction kit going on the car after i get back at the weekend so get a slighty better mpg :).

Want to go down the line something like Liquid_force did with the yellow and black theme.
Will update some new pics in the next couple of days and keep you guys posted :)

Clio 182 Cup FF
Made some big steps this weekend, have fitted pipercross induction, sprayed engine bay, added some yellow hose's.
Pics below

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

B

bigrich690

wow so you haven't had the car long till you did that "ooooooph", what did you do! can i ask whats the full stent of the damages were and whats it gonna take to fix her, the wheel looked outta ballance, guessing suspension arm and wish bones fucked?

Clio 182 Cup FF
Lol went into the back of somone but barly any damage to there car it just seemed to damage mine a hell of a lot more.

Lucky dosnt seem to be much more then cosmetic wing bumper headlight. Slight damage on the metal work behind the wing.

my luck is terrible had a van turn into me today but thats going through insurance as non fault so hopefully will be back on the road soon brand new :D

B

bigrich690

lol so does that mean your damages will be paid for, if so you are one lucky lad!

ur megane r26
Where about around poole and bournemouth are you fella? drive anywhere for meets at all? Every come to swanage?? will look out for you

Clio 182 Cup FF
Sorry brown only just seen your message, Yes i know beavz, tommy, olly buckley? know any of them from the swanage way? used to go to bourmouth college with them. Dont suppose it was urs that used to park outside bmouth college?

Anyways have a update on the car, Have it back from the garage now and its all been repaired... few small problems though they have put the same centre caps back on which dont seem to match in colour to the rest of the wheel ( only very slightly). also they seem to have put different tyres on the front which seem a bit like budgets to me Nexen n6000. So gotta get that sorted.

however have been waiting to put bits on it, Have changed the inside dash strips to yellow, Carbon fibre gearknob insert and wheel insert.
Yellow and carbon fibre bullets on the side.
Also have a new cat back exhuast that is going on tonight but here are some pics for now....

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

Exhuast before........ ( after coming later tonight)
DSC00497.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

top of the pyramid
Looks like a good repair but you need to lose those tires and get some Michelin pe2s in your life

Clio 182 Cup FF
Yeah I do for some reason the garage put these on... So disputing on my claim that not in same position as before but been told to claim this through third party
Will put pics of new exhaust on tomoz :)

Clio 182 Cup FF
Pics from fitting the exhuast last nite, Was all going smoothly till one of the clamps broke and had a bit of a panic wondering where i would get at that time of night,
in the end found a old one in the garage so very lucky... anyways pics of the fitting.....

DSC00498-1.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

ur megane r26
so what exhaust make is that fella? I still havent seem you about fella, where abouts in bournemouth poole are you? yer i know beeves and that lot, olly buckly only lives a few doors up from me actually, I live right opposite the car park in swanage dont know if you know it. Will have to meet up soon fella, car looks nice