ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 182 violated by scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone nicked the sport badge of my 182 on saturday night at Bluewater, Was fuming when i discovered it!!!!!!!!

Cant own anything nice anymore these days without some prick violating your property!!!!!!!

To make it worse where they have levered it off they have left a little mark on my paint, so thanks alot to the thief who done this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

The badge to replace also costs a whopping £24 from Renault what i f**king joke this has all been..........................

Ta

Rob.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Dont know if Mike172Sport can do them any cheaper, know he can get stuff like the cup badges...look on member list and PM him.

I wish that theyd all die the thieving scumbags :mad:

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 11 April 2005

w**kers mate w**kers!! :mad:

You can get em off ebay for less then a tenner.
Yeah the same ones that have probably been nicked off someones car a day earlier! Dont buy from ebay as it just encourages more theft!

I was unaware of how much they were when i asked at renault for some reason i thought they would only be a few quid!?!?

If it happens again ill have a little search for some somewhere else

How would be best to secure the front splitter better that what it is now?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I had my 16v badges knicked off my vts.

Total scum scratched the f out of the car on both sides too.

I will be getting a 172 this year but thats one of the things Im not looking forward too. It will happen. May take the sport and 2.0 16v badges off myself.

You shouldnt have to though.

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 11 April 2005

Probably some f**king 1.2 owning chav c**t now has it superglued to his bootlid :mad:
Exactly my thoughts mate but what can you do dont no who is geniune and who the THIEFS are!!!!!!!!!

Someone somewhere is now driving around with MY sport badge on there most probably, definatly not non Ren-sport model:mad:

when i had to replace my RSI badges on my old car after theyd been theived, went to dealer who checked the Registration on their database before selling me anything. I presume they were checking the car was an RSI? That was about £10 quid as well. Centre caps of the 16v wheels were £25 quid each - Had them nicked twice, and didnt bother replacing the second time.

larkspeed do an exact copy of the sport badge for about a fiver.

its complete bollox, when my dad went to look at his 172 it too had the badge stolen off of it, they repalced it when he picked it up.

you need some of that spray that bruce willis use in the jackel. whilst their foaming @ the mouth ya give them a quick kick to the head. av some lol

Clio 197

F**ing time to start chopping peoples nuts off.

I hate to hear thing like that...:mad:

Hope you sort it for less than £24.

Oms.

if i ever saw someone doing this i would make it my mission to stop them! I just hope everyone else who parked near my car would do the same!

133/225/CLS AMG

Sorry to hear that mate, f*cking annoying and what a pain.

Keep an eye out mate coz the thick c***s will probably stick it on some random car like a Nova.

If you see it, give em a good shoeing and nick it back!! :mad:

Clio v6

So bleedin annoying. However there are quite a few Sports at Bluewater tonight if you need one urgently ;)

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

Im sorry to hear about that mate.

Bluewaters normally an ok place to park. I guess there will always be some jealous w****r about.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Had exactly the same nicked of my GTt - they marked the paint on the first attempt. Replaced it and that too, was nicked a couple of months later. Had some work done on the car and the bodyshop thought they were doing me a favour by fitting another GT badge on the rear and not charging me for it. Nice touch and I thought that that would be a gonna, but strangely enough, that one stayed??? :confused:

Im sure that red GT badge was only a couple of quid from Fiat. Where Reno get £24 for a Sport one, Ive no idea....

D.

car? need a license 1st!

sorry to hear that man, what a bunch of tw*ts.

You can pick up a new "sport" bit from halfords for like £3 or somthing, the local car shop where i live has them in, along with "turbo" and sh*t, most of them are only a few quid.