ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 cup mountain ride no 56k loads of pics

Black Gold with cup packs
SS100360.gif

SS100359.gif

SS100357.gif
Met up with an old friend :)
SS100356.gif
Goodbye my friend
SS100366.jpg

SS100340.jpg

SS100339.jpg

SS100353.jpg

SS100337.jpg

SS100336.jpg
SS100351.jpg

SS100354.jpg
SS100353.jpg

SS100365.jpg

SS100363.jpg

SS100360.gif

SS100359.gif

SS100342.jpg

SS100366.jpg

SS100364.jpg
SS100365.jpg

SS100361.jpg

Hope you enjoy

Whats the best stuff to gloss up your tyres! notice the tyres look a bit dull compared to my Beautifully clean gloss black speedlines?

It all links onto the same national park mate miles and miles of roads like this.

Cooper S
Oh, yeah I know the roads I used to drive are in the Beacons.....Thought I might have been missing something!lol! Awesome roads!

No not missing nothing all the same roads, Some parts of it are amazing though, just drive across the Ricos rather than towards the beacons

love it, imo the only thing it needs is the same spoiler funky monkey has and its job done.

love it, imo the only thing it needs is the same spoiler funky monkey has and its job done.

I'm afraid I'm not into the spoiler at all! I think it looks terrible.
I was offered to have it as an accessorie when I purchased the car.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
really good pics and lovely car, hope you didnt make to good friends with the sheep ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
For black bits including tyres I use Autoglym Bumper Care - on a recommendation from someone on here. It last for ages!

Dan

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
you must have taken a bucket up there wiv you! mine doesnt say that clean if its in my garage. pics are cool.

I cleaned it prior to going out, and I live about five minutes drive from this area, happy days.
Why you getting a VXR? You must have seen plenty of magazine reviews by now???? go for the 197 cup!!!!

I have some reaaly nice backround shots of a waterfall as well, I went to take photos there yesterday but there were a load of people there, next time its nice I will take some pictures of the car with the waterfall as the backround