ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 pics

White Sti Hatch
Not sure on the Colour of the wheels but loving it mate....New shape of the Clios growing on me slowly !

Looks nice, for a Clio. Only problem is because racing blue is such a flat colour it makes the back end of the Mk3 look enormous and that then makes the wheel look tiny. would like nice lowered though.

Mini Cooper S sport
Ohhhhh looks so nice in racing blue!
love.gif

SMURF!!!
^ cool ^

cant belive the white cup racer wheels are a factory option. are they £150 each ?? or just extra on top of the total price as thats a bargain as they obviously wont have wheel wobble or tracking issues like i get everytime my wheels are changed lol lol.

It was £150 for all four, but in lieu of the originals... obviously ;)

SMURF!!!
looks awesome!!!!

the only way to spec a 197! :approve:

...would have had the xenons though. ;)

I have after market ones - my other half sells them, so didn't see the point in forking out £££££s when i could get them for nothing ;) ;)

SMURF!!!
looks awsome Carina! love the blue white combo! shame you and Ad aren't coming on sunday :(

Yeah i know - really wanted to, but no can do :dapprove: , not my fault.

But we will def be at the next one... well hopefully hehehe :D

Megane 225
Looking good!!!

Glad my meggy is getting some great comments chaps and chapet's!

Xenons to be done next with it being lowered and the tints!

Well impressed with the 197, great little motor!!

Mountune Tractor
needs a cup spolier on the back, megane is horrible. Envious of the clio though. Ditch the blue lights though cause they make it look cheap as fap.

MKIII 138
GT30RN by any chance ? lol

deal. of. the. century

got mine for £26 brandnew from argos lol full stalk compatability and display

SMURF!!!
needs a cup spolier on the back, megane is horrible. Envious of the clio though. Ditch the blue lights though cause they make it look cheap as fap.

Going to get a spoiler at some point... Megane is luurveeeeeeelly and in reality i do not think the lights look cheap, they are sooooooo much better than the boring dull standard ones... plus i can chop and change between the colour of the interior ones, one day i may have blue, then why not white, green maybe, or orange or what about pink?!!! (My other half sells them for a living ;) )