ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 so far!

Red 197
Hey guys, had the clio for about 4 months now so thought I'd start a thread on what's been going on. This is my 2007 ultra red with 60k on the clock, full service history(without belts). It's in good condition throughout with no dints and the paintwork is perfect apart from the slight lacquer peal on the front bumper which will be sorted during the new year.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
Sorry about the iPhone pictures.

Firstly I ordered the ktr induction kit (sounds amazing). Had Goodyear Eagle F1's fitted all round and treated my self to some new matts too.
image.jpg
Next on the list was too get it booked in with Mick at Diamond motors for all the belts to be changed with water pump and a good look over the car!
Sadly a few days before I was due to take it too Mick the flexi's on the manifold gave up so that was sorted while it was there.
Renault were being usless as usual and took nearly a month to deliver the part to Mick after sending him a inlet manifold originally!!

A few before and after pictures.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Picked the car up yesterday and its totally transformed, what a difference fresh belts, oil change and a exhaust with no holes in makes Big thanks to Mick for quality work and pestering Renault to get their ass in gear, can't recommend him enough, top bloke too. Also got my new style RS badge which I will be fitting soon along with some tips for my exhaust.
image.jpg
That's all for the time being but with have more updates shortly in the new year:)

Red 197
Bit of an update, I had a bit of a wrestle with the fascia plate while putting the radio back in:/ So that along with the dash strips went off to my mates for some fresh paint! Can't wait to get them back on the car.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
While I was there I booked my wheels in for a refurb at the end of Febuary:)
Also I got rid of the ktec matts and brought some genuine RS ones(No pictures though). Will have a few bigger updates coming in the day or so but until then I will leave you with this rubbish iPhone picture I took the other day!
image.jpg

Mini GP2
UR looks so good on the 197; i had the flexi pipe problem a few months ago and it wasn't cheap. Get the belts done and you've got a well sorted 197 now.