ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st time :)

I dunno why I didnt do it sooner! I finally had a go with claying!! How easy is that, and the results are stunning... I was thinking about using this on my cars 5 years ago!! Finally got around to it... mighty pleased I gave it a go.. no looking back now.

TBH... I did buy a clay bar kit about 5 years ago... but didnt know what the hell I was doing and threw it away! lol. Its really easy.

:cool:

106 GTi
Looks wise you wont see anything diffeernt in pics IMO, surface feel and how easy polishes and waxes go on after - superb.

Smooth as glass now?

Yeh it feels free of anything stuck on the paintwork that shouldnt be there now.. good stuff :)

I was going to use it on the glass next, even tho they look fine.. I can feel some bits of embedded particles of stuff on them so will give it a go... < very technical there.

106 GTi
Paint, Glass, Wheels use it on the lot!

I do the paint, then the glass and finish the bar off on the wheels before it finds the bin. Get your moneys worth.

Nice :) Get some piccys up

The advantage to having a car stripped out.... u can clay bar inside as well as outside! ;)

3-1.jpg

R27 - 77/500

I do the paint, then the glass and finish the bar off on the wheels before it finds the bin. Get your moneys worth.

u only use the bar once??? im a clay virgin, got some just waiting for it to warm up

M

mini-valver

Clay?? What is it and what does it do? Lol, sorry for the ignorance :)

106 GTi
Clay removes grime on your car washing alone won't shift. It sheers of bonded grime from your bodywork.

It is like a block of blu tack!

106 GTi

u only use the bar once??? im a clay virgin, got some just waiting for it to warm up

I cut the bar into 3. So you get 3 uses out of each bar.

Clay the paintwork with new bit of clay ( I would never use a non fresh bit on paint )

When you have done the paint, then do the glass and then lastly the wheels.

Depending on how grimey the clay looks after all that I will either bin it or maybe keep it to use on the wheels again.

M

mini-valver

Clay removes grime on your car washing alone won't shift. It sheers of bonded grime from your bodywork.

It is like a block of blu tack!

Cool, so basically pre polish uber wash? Where can i buy one ready for summer and which one would you recommend?