ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200 :)

RB & LY 182
yeh just noticed that! all im gona do is get rid of the clio lettering on the back and get the renault diamonds in either black or wrapped in carbon fibre, not sure yet tho, got some matte black rear arch cup graphics on order aswell :) black on black murdered out FTW
plz dnt modify this awsome machine 2 much.
i agree wid the removel of the clio lettering just dnt go daft the cars gr8 as it is.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
thanks for the comments guys

some more pics for you

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

lynden

Swift Sport
...This guy got it right!

My shopping list would include...

- Coilovers
- Removal of rear Clio badge
- Paint the bullets and diamonds black
- Small spoiler just to finish it off (not the Cup one!)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i like the ride how it is atm though and yeh the clio badge is coming off, and the diamonds are going carbon fibre and where can i get a small spoiler? i dont like the cup one, looks very boy racer/chav

Swift Sport
i like the ride how it is atm though and yeh the clio badge is coming off, and the diamonds are going carbon fibre and where can i get a small spoiler? i dont like the cup one, looks very boy racer/chav

For this one try Renault, £106 according to my mate Russ...

4196491933_2f24761ff3_b.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
ahhhhh right, yeh i would like them done in carbon aswell actually

Turbos.
That red 197 looks great! I still can't like the 200 i'm afraid. The front doesn't look sporty at all...

The biggest bugbear is the exhaust, a real facepalm moment. All that fuss with the 197 about reducing lift with that diffuser and then they completely defeat the point by buckling into demand from the unwashed.

Get the spoiler above and slam it... might look alright then.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
tbh i hate the front aswell but i dont have to look at it because im normally sat in the drivers seat

Cliosport 197
Well done mate best 200 I've seen.Exactly how I'd have it,black car ,black speedlines and cup pack looks the nuts.

Clio 200 Black and White
Looks awesome, especially from the rear three quarter.

I think black dulls down the front end: Great for people who can't live with the blunt nose, a shame for those (few) who can.

If you're going for a spoiler, make it the factory Renault option, a small lip which sits flush with the rest of the bodywork (no gap like the cup and GT spoilers).

I swore the ride height and stance were perfect on the new 200, until I saw a LY on Eibach's and 10 mm spacers. Now THAT had some stance.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I really like the K-Tec spoiler and would consider that for my own black Clio 200! I think its pricing is OK...

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Glad to see it's still in one piece.

Black on black is lovely.

GTD, Lupo
So your 200 has never been on the circuit then = no sticker on the car then...

Im sure its the neverbeen sticker.

newnevernurburgring.gif

Cant see a real massive problem with sticking a sticker on your car. Have never really got all this dislike for putting a ring sticker on your car if you havent been. You pay £1-£10mill for a car you stick what ever you want on it. Got an elf sticker in my rear window but dont run the car on elf racing fuel.

Imo

Gorms

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
The stickers were originally only available at the Ring shop in the car park and the petrol filling station next to the Ring.
The code of conduct is your car drives the Ring then the sticker can be used.
All the people who stick the Ring map on their car without ever having set foot in Germany let alone on the Nordschleife is just diluting the brand so to speak.
Ive been over there 7 times now but not in my Clio, have i got a sticker, No because the car has not been on the circuit.
I guess unless youve been over there and done the whole Ring thing you just wouldnt understand!.....

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Who gives a crap about diluting the brand, it's not infringing a copyright and those that have been to the ring can choose whether or not they display a sticker that 99.9% of the population know nothing about and assume is a paint defect....:D

GTD, Lupo
The stickers were originally only available at the Ring shop in the car park and the petrol filling station next to the Ring so you couldnt get the sticker unless you had gone to Nurburg.
The 'code of conduct' if you like is you drive the Ring then the sticker can be used.
All the people who stick the Ring map on their car without ever having set foot in Germany let alone on the Nordschleife is just diluting the brand so to speak and it takes the whole Kudos away from it all especially when you see some chavved up crapper sporting the thing..
Ive been over there 7 times now but not in my Clio... have i got a sticker on the back of it - No, because the car has never been on the circuit.
I guess unless youve been over there and done the whole Ring thing you just wouldn't understand!.....

Totally disagree sorry. You buy a car you stick what ever you want on it in my eyes.

Its like saying you can only wear DPM if you are in the military.

Gorms