ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2nd Rb

Astra gsi turbo
i travelled down to cowdenbeath this morning at 5am to pick up my 2nd rb 182. really happy with it so far. it has the usual melted steering wheel, wonky exhaust and needs a general mint up. belts are due so im going to get that and the dephaser done, refurb the wheels and take things from there. i have a few pics of both. the new one doesnt have stripes

IMG_0891.jpgIMG_0894.jpgcup2.JPGcup 1.JPG

Astra gsi turbo
4 hours of hoovering dog hair and its finally mint and i fitted new renault sport mats. i took the seats out to make it easier. pics later

Astra gsi turbo
ii heard it was writen off, maybe it was you that told me. i got it for a very good price i think ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Was speaking to the ex owner and told me what he let it go for.

I was trying to get him lower as i knew there was some problems with the car.

Astra gsi turbo
I think I could of got it for less lol, most of the problems are sorted now. Just the wheels and belt to be done. Then recaros and exhaust. How much did he say he sold it for as he is a bit of a story teller lol, pm me

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Like the steering wheel but the exhaust is not for me, Looks like some bit of Jap Crap (sorry)