ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 35 quid exhaust fitted

No more clio's for me!
Picked it up this morning, after a quick clean, decided to get it fitted rather than attempting it my self....and the results...

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

Ok, Ok....its not a pro speed, yozzasport or blueflame, but for 35 quid its a brucey bonus! ;)

It sticks out a bit tho! lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Whats teh awesome Sebring(?) sound like lol. Don't stick out too far does it, MOT fail?

No more clio's for me!
Whats teh awesome Sebring(?) sound like lol. Don't stick out too far does it, MOT fail?

Its not bad actually, only when you give it the beans you can tell its there, the noise from the i/k drowns it out anyway :)

It only sticks out about 1.5inches, so should be fine for the MOT (which is 12 months away ;) )

No more clio's for me!
what do ya think of the Paradas mate??

i'm loving them...in the dry they are simply awesome! In the wet their not that bad, you just need to remember that you driving on dry weather rubber and not to do an heroics! but for general wet driving they are fine :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
your car looks class when it's dirty

the box looks alright, but i'd be saving for a replacement full system...chrsitmas money! ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
what's she on now dan?

i know it's roughly the same as mine...76k...well run in a rapid. :approve:

No more clio's for me!
Aye, its on 75k miles, although the high majority of them are motorway based, running really nicely atm. :)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
can i be akward and request a picture from underneith. i wanna see how many mounting points there are under a 172.

looks cool i think, just fitted a £40 one from ebay. but its knocking on every part of my car its near, especially where it bends to go over the suspension beam!

No more clio's for me!
can i be akward and request a picture from underneith. i wanna see how many mounting points there are under a 172.

looks cool i think, just fitted a £40 one from ebay. but its knocking on every part of my car its near, especially where it bends to go over the suspension beam!

yeah no probs, i'll try and get a couple tomorrow. Mines knocking very slightly on the suspension beam (if think) or it might even be the bumper??? Doesn't bother me tho, as its only subtle.

ST
Picked it up this morning, after a quick clean, decided to get it fitted rather than attempting it my self....and the results...

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

Ok, Ok....its not a pro speed, yozzasport or blueflame, but for 35 quid its a brucey bonus! ;)

It sticks out a bit tho! lol

Spot on matey.....prob better than the deadflame anyways...

No more clio's for me!

This is best i could get without jackin' it up!! lol

It has two mounting points from what i can see, before it joins the rest of the exhaust over the suspension beam. :)

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg