ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Arctic Blue 182 :]

Arctic 182
Hi everybody,

Only recently started modifying my first Clio. I kept it standard for the first 3 years telling myself i don't need to do anything as its nice just the way it is but gave in and started spending my money a couple months ago. so here are some pictures of when i first got it, all i did was gave her a clean. Its not a cup so whoever owned it before me must have bought the antherite wheels and also has an ITG air filter :)

And my favorite:

Since owning it not alot has gone wrong, I've only had a problem with the heater fan and had to change the cam belt (obviously) so that's all I've had to pay money into maintenance-wise.

I had been on eBay watching a couple of exhausts and springs for a while and finally what i wanted came along. so i treated myself to a cat back De-CAT'd milltek 3" system and some 40mm apex lowering springs:

Fitted:

And since then i just kept seeing things, Tow eye, Skoda splitter and Silvatec bulbs.

Before:

After:

And all three:

Also about the same time my welcome pack arrived so I've put my tax disc holder in and my sticker in the rear window :D

So at this point I'm really pleased with it, and you would have better (cleaner) pictures, except, the handbrakes gone on one side and one of the bolts snapped in the passenger side front wheel hub and when i had a look a couple more aren't too good either, so I've asked around for advice and got an easy out but the bolts seized inside so took the hub off to take into work in the new year to drill and tap out properly and re-thread and replace all 4 bolts. So until then its on axle stands on my drive feeling sorry for itself until i go back to work and can sort it out :(

I'd also like to say these are mostly taken off my iPhone but the plan was once it was done I'd clean it and borrow my mums fancy camera :D

Plans:
-Get roadworthy
-Clean + Pictures :D
-Full service
-Colour coded washer blanks
-New style 'Renaultsport' badges
-Speedline Turini's
-Cup Spoiler

Liquid Yellow R27
Nice car dude! I'd go for a 3/4 front numberplate and a short type R aerial. The silvatec bulbs look much smarter. :)

Arctic 182
Aren't the 3/4's illegal? What's the laws on them? Yeah did think about the ariel too :) also considered silvatecing the back lights too?

Liquid Yellow R27
Aren't the 3/4's illegal? What's the laws on them? Yeah did think about the ariel too :) also considered silvatecing the back lights too?

The 3/4 plates are illegal, but as you will see on here it's very very unlikely to get fined for having them. I've been pulled over before and they haven't said anything about them. Loads of people have them and never get fined or anything.

The aerial would be a good shout and getting silvatec indicator bulbs for both front and back looks smart :)

Ph1 T

had mine on about 6 month now never been pulled look alot better aswell.. nice car BTW

Arctic 182
Click them they should enlarge mate and is there a place you all specifically go to for the plates? Cost?

Arctic 182
UPDATE :

Plans:
-Get roadworthy
-Clean + Pictures :D ✓ ('picture'...for now, more to come!)
-Full service
-Colour coded washer blanks
-New style 'Renaultsport' badges
-Speedline Turini's
-Cup Spoiler ✓ (ordered + picking up next week)
-Carpet mats

So i got the washer blanks on today which was a pain in the ass taking the bumper off but very happy. Also cleaned inside and out but ran out of daylight to take some decent pictures and unfortunately the couple you have, have been taken off my iPhone.

I would say the new style badges and Turini's are on the way except I've changed my mind on the Turini's and am going with a refurb for the time being and the heater fan has gone keputt so will be getting that fixed this week hopefully but its the second time and i remember it not being cheap the first time.

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg