ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Artic Blue Project.

Clio 182
Hi guys just going to keep you all up to date on what i do with my clio 182.

So far i have put new silvertec bulbs on, will get pics up soon, I have also put in :-

2 New pillars
Handbrake cover,
Silvertec Bulbs.

'Thanks to Austin'
:),

224248_10150183486887653_704617652_7330868_2876701_n.jpgnewpillari.jpgnewpillar.jpghandbrake.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Yeah bud so do i, but in time i might want a change, we will see how it goes :), tbh it doesnt need anything done to the car, its in class condition as it is, so im happy, just doing few bits and bobs as you can see above :)

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Yeah bud so do i, but in time i might want a change, we will see how it goes :), tbh it doesnt need anything done to the car, its in class condition as it is, so im happy, just doing few bits and bobs as you can see above :)

I know what you mean the way the car looks outside as it comes from the factory,i have an arctic same as yours ,the only thing i have done is to the inside having real carbon dash strips and hazard panel and gear insert (got them from the guy on here) makes a hell of a difference makes the car feel more expensive/sportier somehow

Clio 182
Totaly agree with you, Youve gotta look after cars, N i know ive just got the pillars and handbrake cover, but i feel a difference within the car, Dont know how but its cos like you say makes it looks like youve cared about your car and actually looked after it and spent money on it

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I love my arctic and ive done the pillaes and handbrake also thinking about gear gaitor also

Clio 182
Yeah theres a few things i could probably think about doing to bud, Gear gaitor will look canny, im tempted to do that aswell, im gunner take it 1 step at a time though :) your car looks niceee ;)

Clio 182
Yeah i was thinking about doing the badges like, in time im going to sort out under my bonnet n stuff, give it a good clean up. theres always bits you can do to keep us busy with our cars.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Yeah i keep looking at little bits that will impact once ive got suspension sorted i think ill start with getting all cosmetics how i want them