ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Audi A3

Ah. Bumper off sounds shite. Lol. Did you plastic dip in situ then?

The wheels look good, but are a bit more pimp than car enthusiast.

Sounds good then. So what CAI do you have, as I seen pics of a ram air one and a k and n style. Will be keen to fit on mine.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Mines a mish mash at the moment. It's Ram air pipework but I have fitted an old S2000 K&N I had from the QS.
16644676960_a53692e938_b.jpg
20150315_151940 by tomwh1te, on Flickr

If I was to buy another I'd get the Revo. Seems to be the best from what people report.

Oh as for the plastidip, yes I just masked pretty much the whole front of the car. It's very simple though.

Last edited:
Great stuff. I'll look into the revolution setup then. The plastic dip looks good actually. Its so cheap it's worth a try! [emoji5]

Tempted by the Rs3 honeycomb grill. If it fits. Obviously fit an s3 badge instead though. But as you say, bumper off job for a grill change. [emoji17]

Anyway. I look forward to seeing which wheels you choose.

I'll get some ordered and give it a try. Will leave it dipped for a while.
Will do a bit of Google image searching to see which grill I like best [emoji5]

Collect it this Saturday coming. Looking forward to it! [emoji41]
This week its getting a full service done, Inc brake fluid. Getting the alloys refurbished in the black~edition grey (the colour a lot of the TT alloys seem to be) Find the silver wheels make it look a bit poverty spec for an S3, and blacks too harsh.

will try the VIN options out, will be interesting to see.
I know it has sat nav and doesn't have the buckets [emoji17] Ah well.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Millteks sound great on them too..;)
She's a beaut what you've bought. Def a little jealous! lol! I'm not sure if it's the same on the S3 but on a A3 everything seems to be a option..lol! Luckily someone went wild on mine. Just no nav or cruise strangely. :( It can all be retrofitted though.

Millteks sound great on them too..;)
She's a beaut what you've bought. Def a little jealous! lol! I'm not sure if it's the same on the S3 but on a A3 everything seems to be a option..lol! Luckily someone went wild on mine. Just no nav or cruise strangely. :( It can all be retrofitted though.

Yeah. Cheers. [emoji5]
Didn't want to spend so much on a car, but it's a nice car and shouldn't loose too much on it either. [emoji106]

There an exhaust place in Cardiff with a superb rep. Does all sorts of exotic machinery too. Proper job. May try them out.

Good. Will be curious to see what options were ticked on mine. [emoji106]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Cheers. [emoji5]
Didn't want to spend so much on a car, but it's a nice car and shouldn't loose too much on it either. [emoji106]

There an exhaust place in Cardiff with a superb rep. Does all sorts of exotic machinery too. Proper job. May try them out.

Good. Will be curious to see what options were ticked on mine. [emoji106]
Prospeed? I had them make a exhaust for my Bora. Perfect fit and sounded great.
382731_325888570768085_1469502368_n.jpg

Prospeed? I had them make a exhaust for my Bora. Perfect fit and sounded great.
382731_325888570768085_1469502368_n.jpg
Nice bora.

Didn't think you'd have heard of them, let alone used them! [emoji5]
I had a power flow exhaust on a focus years ago, crap sound and has put me off custom exhausts. But Charlie's exhausts are supposed to be very good indeed.

Think ill give them a ring tomorrow for a rough idea of prices.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice bora.

Didn't think you'd have heard of them, let alone used them! [emoji5]
I had a power flow exhaust on a focus years ago, crap sound and has put me off custom exhausts. But Charlie's exhausts are supposed to be very good indeed.

Think ill give them a ring tomorrow for a rough idea of prices.
It's only about half hour for me. (From the right side of the bridge..;) )
Prospeed/Charlie are awesome. Their work is second to none imo. They might even buy you a full English breakfast. Or Welsh as it should be.

It's only about half hour for me. (From the right side of the bridge..;) )
Prospeed/Charlie are awesome. Their work is second to none imo. They might even buy you a full English breakfast. Or Welsh as it should be.
Lol. Cool. Called Charlie today.

Sound guy. Quoted a decent price too. 450 3"cat back and 480 for downpipe and sport cat. Should have bought a cheaper s3 and spend a few k on mods. Lol. Never mind. All in good time n all.