ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My baby... silvervisions advice needed

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
DSC00111.gif

DSC00091-1.gif

DSC00094.gif

I have decided I want silvervisions front and back and clear side repeaters :) Seen it on a few silver Clios on here looks awesome. Wheres the cheapest place for them and how do I fit them?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks good, liking the rear tints! ...

As for the silvervisions, i bought mine from eBay, for a couple of quid, and they are really good, have had them in for 3-4 months nearly, and work perfectly.

Just turn the bulb hold round, and just swap the bulbs around. and put it back in, then tighten, easy as that.

P.s get some fog lights :)

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
Yer I was thinking of fog lights too! Not sure how much they'll cost tho or how to fit them :S

How do you fit the back bulbs? Have you gotta unscrew and remove the whole back light to get to them?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
l bYup, there is a screw behind the light inside the boot
just unscrew that fully
and remove the rear light, then unclip the bulb holder, replace the bulb, then clip it back on, and screw the light back tightly. Sorted.

Car looks like mine standard :)

BTW, i'll be happy enough to take those mirror covers off ur hands if u want to get rid of them! lol... i regret spraying mine :(

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Car looks tidy.

For fogs and side repeaters try your local scrappy. Picked up two mint fogs and some clear side repeaters for £15.

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
Cheers guys! Which model number is the bulb I'm on this page on Ebay.

As for clear side repeaters... which cars will have them at the scrappy? If not where can I get them?

Haz - - you had silver wing mirrors but sprayed them black? What wher you thinking! I have tints on the front also but they are less dark than the back btw :)

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
Ive noticed an 05 Clio near me has clear side repeaters. Does the Campus come with these standard or is it a mod? Wher can I get them

Clio Expression 1.2 16V
Are they all one unit or are they a seperate plastic case and seperate bulb?

So would I need to buy more silvervision bulbs.

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Basically the unti just pops out from wing, then just turn bulb holder slightliy and it will come away. Make sure to take bulb from clear side repeater aswell ;)