ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bargain I.C.E

Nike Lunar Elite's
So much of a bargain you needed a 2nd topic???

You may not have liked what was said in your previous topic but it was all true, no matter how much of a bargain you think you got it will sound s**t and don't even think about installing those 6x9s!!!

R35 GTR
I dont see the point in replacing crap with crap, fair enough having a sub to fill in the bottom end, but if you are looking for better speakers, I would have just spent the 60 on a good set of components.....

VW Passat 170 sport
haha, I no it aint the best stuff lads but its called been a student and been skint

If i had the money id buy a JL Audio W3 sub, and JL AUDIO amp.... and id rather spend on havin a good piss up. More fun then cars.

R35 GTR
joel_b said:
haha, I no it aint the best stuff lads but its called been a student and been skint

If i had the money id buy a JL Audio W3 sub, and JL AUDIO amp.... and id rather spend on havin a good piss up. More fun then cars.

I was a student, its not an excuse, you feckers get more money to spend than normal hard working people do. (I'm not one of them yet.lol.)

VW Passat 170 sport
haaaaaa well car dont bother me!!! whats Point spending £300 on I.C.E on a MK1 1.2 clio worth £400!? thats about as Secure as a can of Beans

Rb 182
joel_b said:
haaaaaa well car dont bother me!!! whats Point spending £300 on I.C.E on a MK1 1.2 clio worth £400!? thats about as Secure as a can of Beans

Ive spent to much money on my Mk1 :(

J

jamesy

another big mistake why buy jl audio its massively overpriced im not doubting its quality but you can get just as good and even better for less money;)

yes you can get better for your money......ive just bought lots of jbl stuff..alll due to go in this weekend
:D:D:D:

but the sub will fill in botom end

172 coming soon
joel_b said:

What excuse is that...?:dapprove:

My cousin had a full Alpine Type-R install, including a couple of screens and a DVDplayer/PS2 in his Saxo, which was fully modified inside and out, with a fair bit done to the engine too... He was a student too, and only had a part time job during Uni..

Id say the difference here is, he didnt p1ss all his money up again a wall, or spend it on sh1te.. :approve: