ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black 172 with anthracite Turini

After waiting for 4 months, this Speedline wheel in this color finally available.
Also I use Lutecia (Clio name in Japan) + Cup for rear badge.

Last edited:
  ST
Simply amazing!

Ali you better start crying now.....hmm the 182 jus asked me to do that to her.....lol

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
looks very nice mate,identical to my black 172 with anthracite turinis,i've put the standard wheels back on for the winter though

It would be great if someone can post a pic of their Cup Turini's centre cap's back side??? I want Renault logo centre cap but mine doesn't work :-(

170bhp said:
where you from mate? any other mods?

I am from the former British Colony - Hong Kong.

Mods - K&N panel filter, decat, short shift kit, structbrace, drill front disc and Ferodo pads all over, Cup Spoiler and splitter, and will fit the full kit of PowerFlex bushes very soon.

Enough mods I think. It can never stop if I keep going. I want to drive my Clio as long as possible, so not much on engine. Maintenance is what I concern. Well, I use Motul 300V 5w40.