ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black Clio 172 after a wash

Clio Sport 172
395b26d2.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa410/M60BOT/Clio%20Sport/14c4c7a5.jpg[/IMG
[ATTACH=full]867144[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 5c492d42.jpg
    5c492d42.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 65
  RS172
Re: My Black Clio Sport 172 after a wash

looks stunning mate, was gonna give my 172 a clean but gets filthy going to the farm every day!!

Clio Sport 172

Cheers all! Thinking off selling it in the new year but don't know what to price it at it's on 76k will have 12mot 6tax fsh 52plate anyone have any ideas?

Clio Sport 172

Thanks mate :) been doing abit off research and they seem to be doing anything from £2200 - £3000 but unsure what to value it at

Clio 1.2 TCE 08

looks nice mate! blacks so hard to keep clean lol dirty tomorrow :(

Evo 8 MR

Cheers all! Thinking off selling it in the new year but don't know what to price it at it's on 76k will have 12mot 6tax fsh 52plate anyone have any ideas?

You've only just joined and you're selling already?

Looks a tidy example.

Clio Sport 172

You've only just joined and you're selling already?Looks a tidy example.
I love the Clio sport think it's ace, but I've always wanted an Astra gsi. So I've been saving. Ideally I could do with winning the jackpot and having both :p but I'm in no major rush just nice to have an idea off what it would be worth. Just testing the water really. We're abouts in Blackpool are you from Steve?

silver clio 182
Oooo i've just came back from the mk4 z20let because it bored me terribly was running full
Courtenay sport stage 3 and still couldnt make me smile the clio is the way forward

Chocolate Orange 172
Have you had your wheels resprayed anthracite? I have the same colour Clio as this and looking for idea's and I had thought about getting them resprayed that colour but have not seen any on another Clio so didn't know how to judge it

Evo 8 MR

I love the Clio sport think it's ace, but I've always wanted an Astra gsi. So I've been saving. Ideally I could do with winning the jackpot and having both :p but I'm in no major rush just nice to have an idea off what it would be worth. Just testing the water really. We're abouts in Blackpool are you from Steve?

Cleveleys.

Should keep the Clio tbh.

Clio Sport 172
Thanks guys. There's a few Clio sports about now in Blackpool. I do like the 172 wheels in this colour but the colour off the wheels was a random colour put together by someone and my mate(previous owner) got them done properly along with the engine bay really nice colour. Car will be up forsale sometime in the new year as it has to be an Astra gsi/Vxr for me simply love them but would buy another clio sport in the near future and run both