ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Black Mk1

Hello everyone, i've been a member of the forum for quite a while now but hardly ever post i just read most of the time. So here's a pic of my current clio and a pic of all 3 that i've owned :)

Currently got a Phase 1 1.4 RT

Mods -
17" BK Racing in satin black
lowered 85/55mm
full 16v interior (green pattern) and polished valver wheel
Scorpion Cat Back S/S exhaust
K&N filter
16v Spoiler colour coded and smoothed
16v front wings (waiting to be sprayed + fitted)

MK1 Clio 16v
How do your 17" rims not scrape on the back??

I had to replace mine with 15" willy wheels as the rear drivers side wheel kept catching on the metal bracket that holds the rear bumper on.. :(

I've removed the shitpans, filed a few bits of metal here and there, and thats about it really.

I had it on 15" valver rims before with a 120mm drop...that scraped, the road! :D

The-Gunslinger said:
jeleos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mines a 5 door in white, so wanted a black 3dr bt nutin around!

Cheers bud, but surely you could have found a 3 door easy enough?

Thanks for the comments everyone, only problem now is my left rear arch is suffering from the common rust problem! so it's getting a new arch fitted soon along with the 16v fronts :)

:D
I cant believe the response! Theres loads of little touches such as the side strips and bits of colour coding but i'm a student :p my dad keeps telling me to sell up but theres no chance, i love cars and i'm studying car design! dads, what do they know eh!?

Plans -

I'd love a valver bonnet and front bumper, and i'd like to get the plastics painted along with a very light window tint all-round what do you reckon?

I went through a stage of thinking the wheels were too big but i think with them being black they dont look as OTT if you know what i mean, i like em.