ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Burberry Fiesta

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Seriously, when you're done with it, please PM me. I will buy it off you.

Don't kill it in the meantime please - I am 100% serious about buying it!! (On my life!)

Cheers, Baggers.

Ok. PM me a price if you like! I'm thinking the ebay route at the moment. Unless you came up before the 30th of this month you'd have to tow it home. MOT runs out then.

The Neds and Emos night itself is basically a night where you dress up as a Ned or an Emo. The club is dressed up in burberry and prams and stuff. The music is a mix between the ned tunes you love to hate, and the occaisional enter shikari or whatever.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
That is mint. Someone else had a similar idea though.
burberry-maser1-thumb-450x337.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
such a waste you proberly could of made a good profit on the fiesta but omg how funny! id love to drive that into my company carpark and leave it in a directors space

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
Being totally honest about the car, this is not a professional paint job! The stripes on the burberry are waterproof Duck-tape.
The car was involved in a bump at the back, meaning that the boot does not open. The back wiper doesnt work either. The value of the car, compared to the damage costs to repair at a ford dealer means that this is classed as a write off (class D). However, with a new bumper etc. can be sorted.

haha