ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car and me! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Transvestite.jpg

FLOL!!!!

Black-Gold 182
yup my cousin lives in burntwood and most of my family are from lichfield :D

Yay - our own little south-staffs group! everyone else in staffs is from Stone or up that way.
I'm still to see another car with a CS sticker on, so if you see a black 182 with one in the rear window, chances are it'll be me.

P Reg 1.2 Renault Clio
yup my cousin lives in burntwood and most of my family are from lichfield :D

Yay - our own little south-staffs group! everyone else in staffs is from Stone or up that way.
I'm still to see another car with a CS sticker on, so if you see a black 182 with one in the rear window, chances are it'll be me.

nice one i'll defo look out for you! witwoo reppin the south staffs!!!! lol mines sat on the drive permanent at the mo but its got a time2cruise.co.uk sticker on the rear window so when its out and about you can spot it! theres a fair few people from our neck of the woods on that website, you should check it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.