ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car - Crash>Conversion

can i ask how much getting the bonnet done cost u??? because my mk1 RT bonnet is crash damaged, and i want to replace it with a valver bonnet but curious about price...
thanks matt

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Thanks for the feedback all :D.

Mk1_MATT you can pick up a 2nd hand bonnet for £80-90, as long as you have ph1/2 lights. I put 16v wings/bumper on mine aswell - love the mean look it gives.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
They'll be on shortly :D. I bought some 15" Wolfrace Ikons from JonnyK if people are wondering.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Well done, its dreadfull when you have a dink in the car buts it good to see that you are building on it, Keep it going and the car will look excellant.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Yup, main reason was the big bug eyes on a ph3 - then once I got started, I jst didn't stop :D.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Side and back are a bit of a mess atm, unpainted/missing/damaged parts - one step at a time tho.

Altho I did get the alloys on tonite, I'll go take a pic...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Well obviously you can see I've just put 15" Wolfrace Ikons on.

Plans for the immediate future are:

Damage repair
Exterior Spraying
Valver Spoiler
New back bumper (valver maybe?)
Finish Interior Spraying
Full exhaust system
Colour Coding

Not too sure about lowering, speedhumps and passengers put me off.

Eventually an engine conversion will be made - but that's a big eventually.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
What did you need to change then?

Cause I was gonna do this, I had williams bonnet, headlights and wings, would I have needed to change the front bumper as well to make it fit?

Did you have to do any alterations to the car?

320d
Joel you wouldn't have needed to change the front bumper the plastic strips under the phase1 & 2 lights fit around the moulded grill on the phase 3's Bazzaray has the front end conversion on his with a phase 3 bumper

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
What's the phase 2 grill like then? Sum1 got a pic?

And yeah they're right Joel, you don't need to change the bumper, the ph1/2 bumper jst looks so much better though.