ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car is gonna be in Top Gear Mag!

Cupped 182 with Recaros
You may have seen the Turtle Wax promo in the back of TGM last month, asking people to send in pics of their cars in a filthy state. Having been to Le Mans and suffered in the down-pours, my car was filthy and I had a few pics of it on my phone so sent one in.

Got a call from them on Friday saying my car has been chosen to appear in a photoshoot next Friday. After receiving a thorough buffing from a valet, "bikini-clad glamour models" (his words, not mine) will clamber all over it and have their pictures taken. I will be taking the day off to see this happen, clearly!

:D

Formally Clio 182
Hey thats awesome, any chance we can have a sneek preview of how filthy your car actually was?!

Cupped 182 with Recaros
"bikini-clad glamour models" !!! u paintwork will be destroyed , tell em to p1ss off

That was a concern, my car will get covered in tit- and bum-prints.

Nevermind, maybe they'll valet it again afterwards!

Cupped 182 with Recaros
Hope this pic-upload works..

Attachments

• P1020027sav.jpg
    P1020027sav.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 298
  Formally Clio 182
Wow that looks pretty mucky. Can't wait to see the end result!

Do you get anything else as a prize, or just the car cleaned?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Ohhh NO, it's black as well!! Swirl mark heaven after they're done with it, lol.

Maz

LY 200
Yep I sat on my bonnet at RWS a couple of years ago and it dented :(

Just make sure you check the car over when they have finished climbing all over it :p lol

Cupped 182 with Recaros
All valid points, will make sure I tell them not to sit on the bonnet. Not sure the plastic wings will take much weight either!