ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car on TV - Yes.. the one you all hate ! hahaha

Stanced Honda S2000
its CF mate - what you trying to say .. that im a fatty ?! hahaha

yeah just in saving mode now for the conversion... lots of pennies...

getting there...

Stanced Honda S2000
yeah.. quite where they got that figure from i have no idea ?!

more like 1.. if that... hahaha...

anyways... 2 litre engine should be fun.

M2 Competition
Im not keen on the light brows and the colour, but otherwise i quite like it!

A set of black ktec angel eyes would look good.

Reckon a brighter colour maybe, but then i havnt seen this one in the flesh, guessing it looks totally different to on film.

How much was the paint job mate?

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
...she's rubbish.

The bloke, Jason Dawe used to be on Top Gear (which coincidently seems to be very similar to where UCR was filmed :S ) until they got rid of him as he was dogsh*t as well.

sdaf
haha is nice and some fnm exposure cant beat that love to see it on top gear though see if clarkson would say the same as her. but anyways great car must be the most popular modded car around the hull scene so a big well done. a lot of time and effort has gone into this car like it or not its a matter of opinion but gota respect the hard work.

Turbos.
Looking at the video you look easily into your 20's. Fair enough if you were 17 or 18, we all have our moments, but if i saw you driving it i'd presume you were doing it for a dare.

RenaultSport 197
Just out of interest, I noticed in the vid clip that your exhaust is at an angle where it is just going to blow all the crap onto your tyres? (hot air, unburnt fuel, condensation etc..) Surely that isn't good for the rear wheels/ tyres and brakes?

Or is it just a dodgy camera angle?

Good effort though and at least you have balls to be different.

Stanced Honda S2000
well thanks for the mostly positive comments..

i see somebody also found the V6 video i did....

yeah that women crearly didnt know what she was on about and it was filmed at Elvington in york.

I wasnt officially meant to run it as it was too loud for those stoopid noise regs

as for how i got on the programme i was approached through fast-n-modded, a resercher called Alida James.

I also put a blue saxo forward (shane) and a pink street Ka (perky) which have already been on i believe.

hope to see u again soon tho northy matey.

Stanced Honda S2000
imight just irritate u at FCS and come on CS stand ! hahahaha... sorry youlot might not have me !