ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car so far pics now on

mk2 ph2 clio 1.2 extreme
my car so far what you fink!

cliosmall1.jpg

cliosmall3.jpg

cliosmall2.jpg

al

ST on the way...
Please make it stop...:dapprove:

Not to my taste at all but like John says.......if your happy! ;)

Milltek'd 182
haha, thick skin! As john said as long as it makes u happy....personally id do away with the back bumber and skirts. but other than that nice car mate. glad to see uve kept the std lights!
The 'So far' suggests u have more to come...what were u gonna do?

Dave

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

I don't understand that.

Is this what you were thinking at the time:

This is my car, what do you think of it?

Its not hard to type properly. Give it a go.

2 wheel power
Apart from the grill i like the front, not too keen on the rear bumper but it is'nt my car. There are a few people on here who are into modified cars

2003 Clio 1.2 16v 172 rep
Pretty bad colour match IMO. looks like the bumper and skirts are unpainted black plastic. Suppose it's difficult to do

Yeah, I dont think its too bad, not to everyones taste, but whatever floats your boat. Photoshop a picture of a hot 'bint' onto it and my opinion might change lol

Clio 1.2 Expression
i dont mod ma car to make other ppl happy i do it for mayself and what i like!!!!!!!

take no notice mate, it isn't to my taste but like you say it is your opinion that counts. having said that, you did ask for people's opinions and now you are getting them.

p.s. i see you took nice of my post about it being a mk2 ph2 clio....goodboy ;) (joking)

Vectra :(

Well i "fink" your wings are shields of steel!

Do you have a fat friend called karate?

On a serious note mate i dont like it, a back bumper like that would look out of place on anything other than a skyline and even then its pushing it. Saying that if your happy then furry muff fella.

Wont get any love from folks on here i doubt. It does look professionally done tho. Good effort

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
at least there ent a maahooosive spoiler. Defo needs bigger alloys the front and sides are OK i spose not too OTT its just the back that looks wierd//

but if u like it who gives a s**t lol.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
At least now theres 50 million more places to put the "back" mount intercooler in those.. little.. grill.. serving-no-purpose bits...

Sigh....

Don't get this kinda stuff in australia

Shame.. *cough

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dog sick...imo

if i saw it on the road, i'd probably laugh then dust it.

if you're happy though...or something like that

RS Clio 200
i dont mod ma car to make other ppl happy i do it for mayself and what i like!!!!!!!

so why post it and ask our opinions? lol

personally i think it looks rubbish. And i just dont see the point in doing this to a 1.2??? ull get it all done and get bored of having no power then sell it for less than half of what its all cost.

but each to their own.

Just make sure you actually get it sprayed and dont end up like 99% of chavy oiks driving around with a multi primer tone car.

RS Meg 175
lmfao ^^

imho its shat, i have a pet hate for them stupid back bumpers and cheesegrater grills, and as said up there ^^ its a money pit you'll never get any money back.

^^^cruel but well justified. im with everyone that says do what you want, ive modded my car to my tastes and it makes me happy. but that is kinda off the scale. . .

carzone body kits always look chavvy
its painted in "plastic looking matt black" paint
it has a silver front grill

kinda a botch job mate, if your gonna mod it, do it properly and do the full kit, people wont like it but they wont slate you for doing a half ar5ed job with a spray can from halfrauds. . .

p.s i am usually nice

jamie

Clio
i like all the standard parts. unfortnately that rear bumper, sideskirts and cheese grater aint.