ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car stolen & burnt out!!!

307 hdi (powered by derv)

R.I.P, Why do they have to burn them. If they want to burn a car whats the point of nicking a minter.

gutted 4 ya mate, why are they such thieving b***tards in this world? lovely looking car too

when first read topic fort someone had nicked the clio, couldnt imagine how ya would feel then, keep an eye on that cos they mite have theirs on it nxt

Dont have words for it man! I just can not imagine that those people excist, they just not have the right to touch or rip your/anyones stuff!

Skoda Fabia vRS

gutted :(

after writin off my car and bein upset about that, i kinda know how you feel, but i guess not the same as yours was stolen, hope they find out who did it and set fire to them too

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

no news yet from the police got a crime number now so at least car start claiming insurance etc.....hope i get what is worth..

being v v v careful with the clio now making sure nothing is on show for them to be enticed thinking about some extra security too....mite be what i spend the insurance money on.

will keep u updated cheers for the support