ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car

Clio RS
Hi,

i've bought my car in oktober 2003. The smal engine of 1.2 16V was actual effectual for me. In germany, where i come from, the configuration is called "Chiemsee". Dashboard and steering wheel are upholstered with leather! Also 6 Speakers,CD changer and Sportchairs was included too.

At first i bought new rims. 7,5x16" with 195/40 Continental tyres. And two weeks later the car was lowerd by new suspension kit form FK Automotive 60/40mm

11.jpg

After winter the car wasn't deep enough for me. And so i was dismantle this kit and install an new coilover suspension kit

william2.jpg

now it was deep enough and over this year i mount som new parts or my car. A frontspoiler original from Renault and a Heckspoiler by Atmo was assembled. Also i monted an grill form 182. In germany we say RS.:approve:
william1.jpg

2005 new Rims and an highly polished bolt in roll cage from Wiechers find the way on and in my car.

7,5x16" with 195/40 and 9x16" with 215/35 Dunnlop SP 9000 tyres need more work on body as the old ones. And so i've flange and pulling mudguards rearside and cut the mudguards frontside. Also the rearside was new coated. Also i clean the tailgate.

CIMG0243.jpg

2005 came new sideskirds and an new exhaust system with central mufflertip. Also new Clarion and alcantara for some Parts

CIMG0787.jpg

CIMG0825.jpg

CIMG0835.jpg

a few months aggo i got an new frontbumper from 182 (ore RS *g*) it was a hart work to mount this bumper on my Clio with original frontside mudguards, but it works :)

CIMG0843.jpg

William-051105142335.jpg

CIMG0885.JPG

So that was my car up to now. I hope my english wasn't so bad and i havent bored so much.

Greatings from Nürnberg :)

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent post. I love seeing how peoples cars change over the years.

The car looks great too.

Your English is better than most the English members! lol

As father and son....
love it love it love it. Im becoming very partial to the euro style and im really thinking about saving for coilovers and new wheels. Jet Li is ace :)

Out of interest does anyone know how much of a job it would be to change the dial illumination to blue and where i could get a kit that does the job? Including Renault Display backlight

Clio RS
it have...... but not for ever, so i hope :approve:

in the end of next year when the new clio 200 is purchasable i hope that i can snatch an 172 for lower price than now. My exhaust is specialy built for the larger cross section dimension. It was aimed for RS and breaking now the 100 dB barrier.

I wont sell my clio because i attached to this smal nice car, and so an bigger engine must come :D

@Loony i try to create a smal guide for you but i will send bey PM next time. You can correct the wording and ask for further questions. After that wie could announce the guide if you want.

Golf GTI 1.8T
stunning car, and excellent photo there! really well done with those mods, looks so much better with that 182 bumper fitted. I suggest colour coding the rest and it will look mint. Also sport seats would finish it of a treat!

william... said:
it have...... but not for ever, so i hope :approve:

in the end of next year when the new clio 200 is purchasable i hope that i can snatch an 172 for lower price than now. My exhaust is specialy built for the larger cross section dimension. It was aimed for RS and breaking now the 100 dB barrier.

I wont sell my clio because i attached to this smal nice car, and so an bigger engine must come :D

@Loony i try to create a smal guide for you but i will send bey PM next time. You can correct the wording and ask for further questions. After that wie could announce the guide if you want.

No problem, your english is pretty good anyway so im sure it will make sense.:approve:

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Nice ride ! ;)
Hmm I'm sure I know your car from somewhere. :D ;)
Look at these brothers:
(Sorry, pics where made with my SE k750i)

Dark%20Desire-051208180301.jpg

Dark%20Desire-051208180616.jpg

Dark%20Desire-051208180235.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
that really is pretty darn nice im loving the exhaust ive been thinking of something along the same lines and its nice to see one before i comit.

how come you got the door handles painted and not the black bits on the bumpers and side of the car?

K20 EG Hatch
racing182 said:
Nicest 1.2 iv seen

get a cup front splitter to make it even lower and colour code the rest of the parts

i think it looks good without the colour coding!....

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
How did you go about fitting the RS bumper to the non RS wings? Was it difficult?

Yamaha R6
Have you not changed the wings.. ?.. I don't understand how you've got an RS bumper on the front..?