ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car

1.6 16v without an engine
I have a 1.6 16v dynamique plus nd ive got some random pics of it...
Photo-0037e.jpg

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0029e.jpg

^^^^^^ old standard alloys
clio4.jpg

macar.jpg

^^^^^^^ my new 17" dezent alloys

i have a few plans for her... im getting it all colour coded... and im going to get an exhaust but im not sure which yet... comments all welcome

J

jamesy

ill second that the wipers are a touch of boyracer matey:dapprove:

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice fella, tidy, take off the silver wipers though they are horrid!!

needs lowering before you get it colour coded.
you should come to the north east joint met on the 30th.

Chocolate Bar™
look like my old lights. if you bought them off ebay they probably were mine lol

1.6 16v without an engine
Middo said:
look like my old lights. if you bought them off ebay they probably were mine lol
lol theyre just standards with spray on .... i admit im not too sure about the wipers... thing is i cant find my originals again lol...
i wouldnt be able to lower it on 17s though will i?

M140i/Orange 182
why have you got a 16V badge if you have a 1.6....unless they where different on early models??

nice car btw :)

Chocolate Bar™
Nathe16v said:
lol theyre just standards with spray on .... i admit im not too sure about the wipers... thing is i cant find my originals again lol...
i wouldnt be able to lower it on 17s though will i?

ah though you'd left the centre circle white like my old ones ;) mine were professionally done in a bodyshop anyway :rasp: should be fine lowering it on 17's need to be the perfect offset though for full lowness. Fred is on 17's and his is slammed :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
mines lowered 60mm all around and was fine on vauxhall fitment 17's...so likea 42et sumat like that i think