ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car....

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Never Posted my car up before that i remember, thought it was time, all comments welcome, i know they won't all be good, (if any) but hey, its each to their own...

Before the ph2 lights...

3.jpg

1.jpg

ph2 lights, fitted a couple of weeks back

2.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not too bad, i like ur exhaust tho :)

First thing ppl will say is color code or lower the car! lol

I think that phase 2 rear lights are such an improvement over the phase 1's.

Maybe get a spoiler for it? (a 172 one or something along those lines) A bit of colour coding & lower it a touch & it'll look spot on, nice & subtle:)

- edit, beaten to it.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think that phase 2 rear lights are such an improvement over the phase 1's.

Maybe get a spoiler for it? (a 172 one or something along those lines) A bit of colour coding & lower it a touch & it'll look spot on, nice & subtle:)

- edit, beaten to it.

BINGO

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers, i agree i think, except i sorta like the way the grey splits the colour on the front and rear, side strips and wing mirrors though for sure.

I'm a student, so a bit at the time eh

Spoiler defo at some point, what are the prices like though?

BMW M5 & E36
You can pick a dynamique spoiler up for about 30 notes, makes such a difference. Good move with the lights too.

Spoiler:
DSCN1533.gif

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah I like the ph2 lights.

I would get it lowered ASAP especially with those 17s fitted.

I would also be tempted by a ph2 rear bumper...can be had for about 40-50 notes.

Sam

Clio mk2
Hey, i have the same car as yourself. How did you change the rear lights? cos i know the wirings different and you have to mess about with it.
was it difficult?
cheers