ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

well drivin home from my m8s farm today as i was comin round a round about sum silly cow in a BMW was in the wrong lane n bump not 2 bad but still ma baby :(
bump.gif

Mk1 16v
hate country lanes!! travel through them everyday and there is always some silly bugger driving on the wrong side or too fast around blind corners!!!

hope you get it sorted x

the woman refused 2 get out of her car n speak 2 me so i was just like ok ill call the police n she went go on then so i did she soon got out of her car but the silly cow gave me all her details like her address

182 - conneries de c
Bummer!

At least you and the other numpty weren't hurt!

Gonna be a bugger if you need to get it repaired through your insurance...

yeah i know dunno wat 2 do bout it not called insurance yet ma dad wants 2 speak 2 the woman for sum unknown reason she was in the wrong lane but its up 2 the insurance compay 2 say whos fault it is n if they say mine loose no claims

Punto/Clio GTT
you'll repair all that no probs, if you can live with the little crack with your headlight then i wouldnt bother with gettin another. just repair it all, no new parts, get winston a can of filler n let him goto work on it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
LOL tell me about it, i hit a VOLVO in my cup, (parked facing me on a country road just out of a blind corner, as another car was passing it which meant me having nowhere to go) :( lucky for me i have protected no claims, its being fixed as we speak, hopfully get it back end of this week. lets just say yours is nothing to what mine was :(
still i know what yur going through!!

spoke 2 tesco just gotta wait 2 c if she accepts liability if she dont we can all go round n smash her bmw up as she gave me her address lol

16vClio said:
Two female drives on a country road....neva good is it!

oi right it wasn't a country road it was on the A556 at a round about so y don't u :quiet: n i don't think ull find that i ever said it was on a country road ur just asumin coz i said i was comin from mates farm how many round abouts do u c on a country road

Last edited:
Bad luck. It could have been worse but I feel for you. I get the needle when theres a dead bug that wont shift come wash time - so I can imagine how you feel having a scrape like this :(

id b ok if she would just admit it was her fault shes sayin it was my fault but if i had hit her wouldnt it b at the front of the car not the side ??

just rung tesco for an update they cant find her insurance company from the search they did so they have requested it off dvla and sent her a letter just gotta wait even longer now fookin pissed off should i call her n ask her 4 the name of her insurence ppl or just leave it 2 tesco

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yes, my car has been off the road for 15 days now, drivin a bog standard fiesta hire car is wearin thin now :( Middle of next week should be when i get it back.
i'm with tesco, hey seem on the ball to me, good luck :)

well got my new quote this mornin askin me 2 pay more now than i did when i passed my test so called them up 2 cancel the claim was told that it could be canceled then i called back 2 get new quote n was passed to 4 dif people n then i was told it cant be closed as the addy the woman gave me was false and theres still a potential claim so it has 2 stay open until jan proper gutted