ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cars been smashed :(

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

although its v annoying wat happend to u, u r lucky in someways for all the things that went ure way!

it cud have been alot worse... he cud have had no insurance, u or mel cud have been hurt ect...

also, if nothing else they have to do him for leaving the scene of the accident - without swapping details that is illegal even if you are sober !

Jas

are people laying flowers at the scene yet ? i think the national outpouring of grief could go as large as Princess Dis funeral

youre in my constant thoughts, the nation is with you mate, be strong and we can all egt through this together

Has Radio 1 opened a support line for people who are having trouble coping with it yet ?

Sorry to hear that mate, as has been said he wont get away with it, 30 minutes to get into the blood stream etc.

Glad everyones ok. :D

IanC - Do everyone a favour and hold off being a c**t for 5 minutes, Cheers.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Erm... Jas have you got a will?? i mean.. incase something bad happened, who would look after the club? :oops:

your car is in all out thoughts, i dont think ill go out untill i hear more news about how your car is....

here is my response ianC-sure u bin waiting for me to reply...

i was gona say a couple of things but pete172 and silver sed them so well i thought id jus back them up

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ian, Im looking forward to seeing you in person very soon. If youre ever lucky enough to have a kid on the way you might be protective towards it too - you nobber.

Tappd'd RS

Ian - youre a d*ck - have some sensitivity.

Glad the 2 (3) of you are ok Jas - thats the most important thing !

Hope you get it all sorted out to your satisfaction.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

how come the infamous ianC has no rating? was that done by jas, if so -LOL well done!!!

Willy2

if you want any police procedure advice PM me!

Make sure you get the coppers to view the CCTV, just re-enforces your side of the story, try and geta copy yourself. He only has 7 days to produce as Mel has, so make sure you get on the blower and get that geezers insurance details. Then pass them on to your insurance co.

In the Met it takes 6 weeks for the blood to come back, i dont know about Essex, he would have been bailed to come back pending the blood analysis.

Fingers crossedX it goes smoothly!

pisser :cry: main thing is everyone is ok :D hopefully the car and the prick that ran into it will get sorted soon.

Ian youre a muppet grow up FFS an unborn child was put at risk thanks to some complete moron and your comments are totally insensative.

hey Jas, i realise i missed the thread, but i hope ur ok and everything turns out fine, milk the geezer on back therapy and psychiatrist lol

i no its late but id love to punch ianc, u just dont say stuff like that, not only is it immature its also pathetic and very very low u need to grow up and learn some manners.

geez! only just seen this! sorry to hear it jase and mel (&co).

The most important thing is the buby is fine, tho may come out moody with a headache and give daddy a thump for not drivin! ;)

The car can be fixed as and when.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 16 May 2004

so u wont be lettin mel drive again then jas? bloody women drivers a? ;)
Quick run and dont stop running!!!

Glad all 3 of you are ok, cant imagine how worried you must have been about the lil one.

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 16 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 16 May 2004

so u wont be lettin mel drive again then jas? bloody women drivers a? ;)
Quick run and dont stop running!!!

Glad all 3 of you are ok, cant imagine how worried you must have been about the lil one.

y? he knows what im like and im sure he figures im glad there ok really. i just like windin him and mel up. muwahahahahaaaaa

Ford Fiesta

sorry to hear that Jas, just wondering how much force it takes to let the side airbags off?

sorry to c this mate..at least you got im by the balls he he..and you are both ok which is always the main thing...

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Cheers all for your concerns.

Bradfordlad, not sure on that, must have been borderline I guess.

Glad to hear Mel and bubby are ok :) thats the main thing

What an idiot hey nice to hear the police are taking it seriously tho!

hope you get it all sorted soon

Vix :)

Screw him with a big Personal Injury Claim. Mate of mine got a couple of grand for Whiplash!!. Pay for a few nappies and stuff.

:mad: