ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Christmas Prezzies Finally Fitted :D

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Hey all, Got my Christmas presents finally all fitted now, so thought I'd show you all to see what you think :D
Im really pleased with it although there is still a few lil things i want to do till im finished with it :)

What i woke up to Christmas day:
21574_244022189993_608199993_430709.gif

Before:
IMG_9426.gif

After with it all finished:
After1.gif

After2.gif

All comments welcome :)

DCi 100
Very night, can you get renault centre caps and pop them in seperately? That would ice your cake.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice!
Same wheels I had on my 172 and I wouldn't hesitate getting them again :approve:

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Cheers for the comments. not sure what mm the springs are, not sure where on the box it would say it? although the guy who fitted the springs for me said there was about 2"+ difference in size so not a clue if im honest. and the ride is nearly the same as the standard although going over speed bumbs and pot holes is a tad harder but not sure if thats because ive got pretty low profile tyres on the car. oh an there's alot less roll going through corners which feels good :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks really nice that. How much is it lowered by (what springs) and what size are the alloys/tyres?

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Looks really nice that. How much is it lowered by (what springs) and what size are the alloys/tyres?

jus had a look and they are -35mm Apex Springs and there 17" rims with Toyo Proxes4 tyres on them :)

#001 172 Exclusive
looks good i had mine on them spings and you couldnt hardly tell the difference in the ride but it'll go lower yet mine didnt look that low till after a few days and it went lower but them springs make it sit really nice